Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want one girl I can spend time with

cucked and soy lol

All I want is a girlfriend who I can enjoy my time with, cuddle with everytime, snuggle and sleep with her watching a movie as she lays down on my lap. I then pet her hair and give her a hug, someone I can hold hands with while walking and give a kiss. If I had a foid I would literally dress perfect everyday, put on chapstick, fix my hair to make it perfect, brush my teeth, etc. I sometimes see the oneitis I could’ve ascended with and sometimes reminisce on how different it would’ve been if I wasn’t so stupid back then. I hate loneliness, I hate seeing all these guys even talking to foids. I can’t even rump up a conversation with a foid and talk to her outside of class. I don’t want to be a polygamous degenerate participating in adultery or any of that garbage I just want a girl I love and one that loves me back. Brutal.
hOW dArE yOu YoU dIsGuStInG InCeL cReEp!!!!!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: yOuR'E nOt eNtItLeD tO aNyThInG!!!! tOxIc mAsCuLiNiTy!!!!

That’s based Nigga you just want a foid to suck your dick
I’d get if you wanted to hug her or hold her hand but it’s cucked to “snuggle” lol sounds gay

I’d get if you wanted to hug her or hold her hand but it’s cucked to “snuggle” lol sounds gay
It seems great with an cute girl. You wouldn’t watch a scary movie and cuddle with her?

Well that’s what I want, I want a girl I could actually love and who loves me
It’s better to hump and dump after you spread your genes but sadly I am too inflicted with the desire to be with a femoid

It never begun for me... I never experienced young love, will never experience love before I'm 30, and then it really is over for me.

It never begun for me... I never experienced young love, will never experience love before I'm 30, and then it really is over for me.
Brutal

damn right it’s brutal. Mentally devastating 24/7. Like I’m in jail. For the past 14 years (I’m 26) I haven’t been free. I’m locked up, my life is a punishment.

damn right it’s brutal. Mentally devastating 24/7. Like I’m in jail. For the past 14 years (I’m 26) I haven’t been free. I’m locked up, my life is a punishment.
Fucking evil how our society is set up

That's very possible to obtain if you lower your standards enough. She probably won't be able to sit on your lap though because she will have to be a landwhale unfortunately.

That's very possible to obtain if you lower your standards enough. She probably won't be able to sit on your lap though because she will have to be a landwhale unfortunately.
I don’t want a landwhale but even if I did I couldn’t get one because even landwhale s don’t go for Incels in fact landwhales usually have higher standards than the average Becky or Stacy

Fucking evil how our society is set up
I’m not actually in jail but I might as well be if you saw and knew me you’d understand my situation even better. I say I’m locked up bc my face is the wall around the prison. I can’t get a (pretty) gf, I say pretty bc that’s who I’m sexually attracted to.

Truecel, It’s not even about just wanting sex :cryfeels:

I’m not actually in jail but I might as well be if you saw and knew me you’d understand my situation even better. I say I’m locked up bc my face is the wall around the prison. I can’t get a (pretty) gf, I say pretty bc that’s who I’m sexually attracted to.
Would you ascend with a 2/10 girl?
Truecel, It’s not even about just wanting sex :cryfeels:
Yup ID be satisfied even being friends with a foid

Would you ascend with a 2/10 girl?

Yup ID be satisfied even being friends with a foid
No, that’s the thing. I want 6 out of 10 minimum because I don’t want to be disgusted when loving, I can’t help myself. If under a 6, then no. What this ultimately means is I’ll be forever alone but I see no point dating my looksmatch, who btw won’t even be interested in me, I’m like a 1, I’m short and I’m boring and not funny. So yeah FML in jail. There are no women here. Why didn’t they give me the death penalty?

No, that’s the thing. I want 6 out of 10 minimum because I don’t want to be disgusted when loving, I can’t help myself. If under a 6, then no. What this ultimately means is I’ll be forever alone but I see no point dating my looksmatch, who btw won’t even be interested in me, I’m like a 1, I’m short and I’m boring and not funny. So yeah FML in jail. There are no women here. Why didn’t they give me the death penalty?
That’s a big problem and the reason you’re incel you have to learn to ascend with sub 6/10s. Your only chance of ascension is with a low tier girl mate you gotta require your mind

That’s a big problem and the reason you’re incel you have to learn to ascend with sub 6/10s. Your only chance of ascension is with a low tier girl mate you gotta require your mind
I know mate, I’m a twat for thinking this way but can’t help it. So by ascending you mean always dating these low-tier women? Or moving on afterwards? Because the latter is not possible. And like I said, I just don’t feel attracted to sub-5s. I’m only attracted to 6 and above, mostly 7 and above. But that will never happen so… I think I’m blackpilled

I know mate, I’m a twat for thinking this way but can’t help it. So by ascending you mean always dating these low-tier women? Or moving on afterwards? Because the latter is not possible. And like I said, I just don’t feel attracted to sub-5s. I’m only attracted to 6 and above, mostly 7 and above. But that will never happen so… I think I’m blackpilled
U must find a way to be attracted to sub 5s otherwise you’ll never ascend. Ascending with a Stacy as a 1/10 is 0.000001% chance

U must find a way to be attracted to sub 5s otherwise you’ll never ascend. Ascending with a Stacy as a 1/10 is 0.000001% chance
A 6 out of 10 (or 7 our of 10) is a Stacy? A 7 probably I guess?

So 1 in 100 million ouch. Well I’d better win a lot of millions in the lottery then. I’ll keep playing, I feel like I have bigger chance of winning the lottery. Then I’ll buy some small football club so I can be the boss

A 6 out of 10 (or 7 our of 10) is a Stacy? A 7 probably I guess?

So 1 in 100 million ouch. Well I’d better win a lot of millions in the lottery then. I’ll keep playing, I feel like I have bigger chance of winning the lottery. Then I’ll buy some small football club so I can be the boss
Just go for a 3/10 skinny foid

Just go for a 3/10 skinny foid
I guess. But still sad. Or I move to Eastern Europe or South America or something and get a 6 out of 10 she can live in Europe with me

I guess. But still sad. Or I move to Eastern Europe or South America or something and get a 6 out of 10 she can live in Europe with me
Eastern Europeans are whores and south America girls may actually get you yes a lot of latina stacies date down. But if you have autism they won’t want you

Eastern Europeans are whores and south America girls may actually get you yes a lot of latina stacies date down. But if you have autism they won’t want you
Good points

how brutal is life when you're 26 years old with no gf?
VERY. Even more so knowing I never did and never will experience love before I’m 30 and my mom’s downplaying my suffering to make me feel better because it’s obvious she thinks I’ll never get a girlfriend, much less a pretty one. She also tells me relationships suck and love is overrated and anyone can become happy (also alone, do sports!) that kind of crap, you see?

VERY. Even more so knowing I never did and never will experience love before I’m 30 and my mom’s downplaying my suffering to make me feel better because it’s obvious she thinks I’ll never get a girlfriend, much less a pretty one. She also tells me relationships suck and love is overrated and anyone can become happy (also alone, do sports!) that kind of crap, you see?
did you ever feel like roping?

Yes. Well drowning actually, read it can be peaceful but no nobody reading this should take my word for it
it sucks cuz I'm gonna end up like you some day. 26 and no hole to fuck. If I money maxx I can forget about it though I hope.

Yes. Well drowning actually, read it can be peaceful but no nobody reading this should take my word for it
also its not peaceful I almost drowned once and it was painful. Drugs like fentanyl are peaceful I heard.

also its not peaceful I almost drowned once and it was painful. Drugs like fentanyl are peaceful I heard.
Oh damn really? Sorry you’re going through this feel you bro

it sucks cuz I'm gonna end up like you some day. 26 and no hole to fuck. If I money maxx I can forget about it though I hope.
I probably can’t forget even if I win many millions in the lottery. Will buy myself a small English football club then and some hot prostitutes, a yacht that stuff, but I won’t be happy. Never.