Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realized that sliding genioplasty alone will not be enough

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Today I took pics first time without squinting, I was always squinting and realize that my NCT is just fucked.. legit penguin cuck eyes inducing. FUAARK.. I need 2 surgeries to not look subhuman.. Fixing my chin alone won't help, it will only help my side profile

Then you need to save more money

One, two, three...before you know it you will be looking at 10 surgeries that will set you back $500k. At that point you will realize that you are pretty much a defective human with no hope. Not saying that you should give up and LDAR but that is pretty much the only realistic option you will have soon.

All of us would need serveral surgeries at least, boyo. I am glad you finally came to the realization.

Then you need to save more money
Exactly.. I am raging so hard, fml.. ARGH

One, two, three...before you know it you will be looking at 10 surgeries that will set you back $500k. At that point you will realize that you are pretty much a defective human with no hope. Not saying that you should give up and LDAR but that is pretty much the only realistic option you will have soon.
No.. I always knew NCT was my subhuman feature I just didn't know it was THAT fucked. I am only looking for NCT and Sliding genio surgery.. now I am not sure what surgery priority I should have.. Fixing NCT or recessed chin