Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am sorry. I need to change.

Alhamdulilah , i never even realised you had such doubts and engaged in such actions , the first time that i even came to know about them was today after reading this post wherein you also announce your repentance , alhamdulilah.

May Allah keep you and us steadfast , and akhi never despair in the mercy of Allah .

also dont apologize for having other religious views from disbelievers

Alhamdulilah , i never even realised you had such doubts and engaged in such actions , the first time that i even came to know about them was today after reading this post wherein you also announce your repentance , alhamdulilah.

May Allah keep you and us steadfast , and akhi never despair in the mercy of Allah .

Dnr

I hope you achieve happiness through it brocel
Df6ee6f73c7bd617708c68aaee8ea450

Religion is a manmade cope by the ruling class to prevent the low iq feudal slaves from complaining about their shit life cause there is muh reward waiting in heaven for them.
Absolutely cucked

:feelscomfy:
may allah bless us with mercy