Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am sorry. I need to change.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
to whom it may concern, this is not a joke. I am seriously repenting and becoming a muslim again. I can't say it is cope anymore because that would not be right. I may quit this forum after a while as well. here are my reasons:

1-I got tired of agnosticism and rejecting god. I feel spiritually exhausted. I need god in my life. I now realize why so many people turn their backs to the material world and indulge in worshipping and spiritualism. this world is cruel and we (me in this case) are beyond the point of making it or getting fixed, so I should work on my soul and prepare for another life, as I hope and believe at this point.

2- I made grave mistakes in my life, maybe most of them were verbal, or thoughts and maybe the injustice and the agony I suffered was more than my mistakes, maybe I didn't deserve that, but I have to admit. my soul is corrupt. I realized in that specific point I am no different to those people I was jealous of here (normies and those who sin) I need to replenish myself.

3-I always have this feeling that I will die young, not an old man. I am a coward and the truth is I fear death more than anyone here. I need religion, and god to stand by my side to help with this cowardice. to spend my life without caring about this constant thinking about dying young, this is my only way to prepare for it, as I felt today.

4- I was never an atheist, I always recognized the existence of god. but I revolted against it heavily. I used to be blasphemous when mentioning the name of god. I used to hate god, now I don't. I don't know if god loves me or hates me. I ask for forgiveness.

I understand repenting is a long process and a journey which I hope will be easier as time goes by

lastly I apologize if my thoughts or religion have views different from yours. I am but a one man, I just want to worship god in peace, alone without bothering anyone else.

I finally ask for forgiveness, from anyone whom I ever annoyed or made uncomfortable.

3933394 FD634F9E 5A35 4B29 B344 3EC685C139E5

That's not a reason to leave this forum tbf.

Still I can see where you're coming from and I can't deny being on here having evil effects on your psyche.

Last edited:
That's not a reason to leave this forum tbf.

Still I can see where you're coming from and I can't deny being on here doesn't have evil effects on your psyche.
yes, I am contemplating this. but I don't frankly know. I have no decisive thought about this at the moment.

If I may add, people who know me, know that I'm very spontaneous and random at times. and this day I felt something different, I had thoughts and I felt the need for this, and it's time to carry on with it.

every day before today, I had the day of my suicide planned and known well, I felt was watching a clock all the time waiting for my demise. I don't want this anymore. I honestly got tired. I am tired man. I am scared. I want to live no matter what.

just finished my first prayer after all these years.

This was an inspiring post.

Truth is you and I both want god to be real more than anyone.

I want god to be real soooo bad because after death i wana beat the shit out of him.

The amount of suffering i endured and still am enduring cant be put into words.

I simply cannot fool myself and rekindle my faith, eventho i have the means to do so i have alot of christian friends.

But i simply cant.

I cant even get out of bed for more than 10 minutes.

I guess since you are muslim, being an exmuslim is abit easier to rejoin because muslims act like a pack of animals where an atheist gets killed and shunned by the pack, so it feels "good" to be part of the pack.

Here in christianity, people are like "oh you re an atheist ok enjoy hell then" and they let you be, they dont care about winning you over. And thats even more painful for an exchristian.

If you are truly suffering like i am there is no way you become religious again.

It is simply not possible, ive seen and experienced things a vietnamese war veteran have not.

I have a hunch that you are smart like me, thus this naive idea of rebecoming religious is a cope.

But if you wana leave the forums for your physical and mental well being then thats not a terrible idea imo.

Jfl what a fucking neurotic cope

Truth is you and I both want god to be real more than anyone.

I want god to be real soooo bad because after death i wana beat the shit out of him.

The amount of suffering i endured and still am enduring cant be put into words.

I simply cannot fool myself and rekindle my faith, eventho i have the means to do so i have alot of christian friends.

But i simply cant.

I cant even get out of bed for more than 10 minutes.
There is a lot of suffering in the world but nothing we can do including blaming god will stop it. whether god existed or not it won't stop our suffering since we cannot decide fate.
the only thing I thought of doing is believing there is a redeeming factor for all this suffering in another world but only if I believed. this is seriously my last card in life because like you I lost all hope on having a good life.

I guess since you are muslim, being an exmuslim is abit easier to rejoin because muslims act like a pack of animals where an atheist gets killed and shunned by the pack, so it feels "good" to be part of the pack.

Here in christianity, people are like "oh you re an atheist ok enjoy hell then" and they let you be, they dont care about winning you over. And thats even more painful for an exchristian.
I disagree. while christians have disregard for disbelievers and muslims being stronger socially within their religious groups (not like I can benefit from that anyways) islam is currently and literally the most hated religion with many many questioned sentiments that goes against modern morals. my race is tied as the most hated race with niggers and so is my religion. I got used to hatred from people and I am aware what makes us hated.

with christianity you could feel more isolated but being the largest religious group with the greatest social and civil achievements is a major positive factor that could make it easier compared to islam.

If you are truly suffering like i am there is no way you become religious again.

It is simply not possible, ive seen and experienced things a vietnamese war veteran have not.

I have a hunch that you are smart like me, thus this naive idea of rebecoming religious is a cope.

But if you wana leave the forums for your physical and mental well being then thats not a terrible idea imo.
I know this is how it should be, but desperation will lead you to any possible path, let it be drugs or something else. I know why you call this a cope, I chose to end my life and backed away from it. I try to find reasons to continue living as hard as I can while enduring my suffer.

I disagree. while christians have disregard for disbelievers and muslims being stronger socially within their religious groups (not like I can benefit from that anyways) islam is currently and literally the most hated religion with many many questioned sentiments that goes against modern morals. my race is tied as the most hated race with niggers and so is my religion. I got used to hatred from people and I am aware what makes us hated.

@kay' :blackpill: :feelscomfy:

You WILL come back and you WILL realize God doesn't exist/ give a fuck about us
maybe but I don't care anymore if god doesn't give a shit about us. if god has chosen to leave us to suffer then it is what it is. it's not like we can force him to do :feelscomfy:

@osman27 it's not like I became this religious monk having my ass sitting on a carpet reading quran 24/7
fyi it's ramadan and I skipped 8 days of fasting and praying. I feel delinquent but it's a long road to be committed.

@osman27 it's not like I became this religious monk having my ass sitting on a carpet reading quran 24/7
fyi it's ramadan and I skipped 8 days of fasting and praying. I feel delinquent but it's a long road to be committed.
lol nigga banned

Yes and? You wana reply to him? Or simply ignore him? Simple statement that destroyed islam jfl.

But thats what real muslims do. They ignore the facts and fight for their inbred pedo prophet with no reason and logic while having an ugly beard and looking like rats.

the hate you are getting is from non muslims or atheists not from muslims themselves.

Thats why being a muslim is easier than christian.

you have no reasons to care about an opinion outside islam and in true islam there is ummah which means now you muslims are all brothers and sisters whatever.

If you really genuinally decide to become a muslim again then definately leave this place. Because there is nothing here for you anymore except negativity to your choice.

Anyways im not gona bash you because as i said i think u are smart enough to realize its a cope.

But a cope is a cope idk whats happening in your life rn but if reading the quran and praying and shouting allahu akbar is giving you comfort then be it.

Yes and? You wana reply to him? Or simply ignore him? Simple statement that destroyed islam jfl.

But thats what real muslims do. They ignore the facts and fight for their inbred pedo prophet with no reason and logic while having an ugly beard and looking like rats.
I fight for absolutely nobody but myself and I already lost many times doing that. fighting for other people's views instead of letting it be is completely illogical for me. what I meant here that many people hate islam for what they think is illogical and for it's radicalized ideology. I fully understand why they do and I don't want to change their views.

the hate you are getting is from non muslims or atheists not from muslims themselves.

Thats why being a muslim is easier than christian.

you have no reasons to care about an opinion outside islam and in true islam there is ummah which means now you muslims are all brothers and sisters whatever.

islamic brotherhood is just a big meme. nobody is helping nobody and nobody cares about no one nowadays. maybe they're united in thoughts and ideologies only but that's it. if people cared about ummah there wouldn't be arabs and muslims fighting and killing eachother all the time. think of it like communism it's only a thought written on paper but never worked irl. fuck as far as I know they killed and fought eachother while the prophet was alive. how would that make it easier for a normal nobody let alone a virgin loser who got fuck all in life like me? :feelscomfy:

you can ignore fighting for your religion but you can't ignore what rest of the world outside your islam bubble has to say constantly just like you can't deny the fact that you are hated for your looks or cope your way around it. this is why it (imo) is more challenging.

If you really genuinally decide to become a muslim again then definately leave this place. Because there is nothing here for you anymore except negativity to your choice.
its
not like it matters anyway. I'm used to negativity all my life. it's just a choice that I am contemplating. but you read my thoughts pretty well.

I know this can easily come off as cope to anyone. if I admitted that this is cope it wouldn't benefit me in anyway. if this is how I will continue to live then so it be mang

Last edited:
I fight for absolutely nobody but myself and I already lost many times doing that. fighting for other people's views instead of letting it be is completely illogical for me. what I meant here that many people hate islam for what they think is illogical and for it's radicalized ideology. I fully understand why they do and I don't want to change their views.

islamic brotherhood is just a big meme. nobody is helping nobody and nobody cares about no one nowadays. maybe they're united in thoughts and ideologies only but that's it. if people cared about ummah there wouldn't be arabs and muslims fighting and killing eachother all the time. think of it like communism it's only a thought written on paper but never worked irl. fuck as far as I know they killed and fought eachother while the prophet was alive. how would that make it easier for a normal nobody let alone a virgin loser who got fuck all in life like me? :feelscomfy:

you can ignore fighting for your religion but you can't ignore what rest of the world outside your islam bubble has to say constantly just like you can't deny the fact that you are hated for your looks or cope your way around it. this is why it (imo) is more challenging.

its
not like it matters anyway. I'm used to negativity all my life. it's just a choice that I am contemplating. but you read my thoughts pretty well.

I know this can easily come off as cope to anyone. if I admitted that this is cope it wouldn't benefit me in anyway. this is my choice and so it be mang
since you know all of that whats the point then of becoming one lol.

i guess social advantages amd gatherings?

why you changed your pfp :cryfeels:

since you know all of that whats the point then of becoming one lol.

i guess social advantages amd gatherings?
idk mang I feel like I can't list anything more than the points I have listed in the og post I have no other reasons tbh and it sounded sufficient 5 me personally :feelscomfy::hax:

idk mang I feel like I can't list anything more than the points I have listed in the og post I have no other reasons tbh and it sounded sufficient 5 me personally :feelscomfy::hax:
Allahu akbar mang enjoy the 72 jb virgins :feelscomfy:

Allahu akbar mang enjoy the 72 jb virgins :feelscomfy:
inshallah :whitepill::feelscomfy:
in islam there is a belief called shafa'a and if you go to heaven you can bring those who you want to be with you I will bring my incel homies with me to heaven dont worry I will spare some leftover jbs for you guys :chad:

inshallah :whitepill::feelscomfy:
in islam there is a belief called shafa'a and if you go to heaven you can bring those who you want to be with you I will bring my incel homies with me to heaven dont worry I will spare some leftover jbs for you guys :chad:
Im christian mango we wont meet in heaven, different servers :feelscomfy:

Im christian mango we wont meet in heaven, different servers :feelscomfy:
brutal not like that I'm an expert terrorist isis sheikh nigger to have a say in this anyways :feelstastyman:

Mashallah brother, indeed He found you lost and guided you.

brutal not like that I'm an expert terrorist isis sheikh nigger to have a say in this anyways :feelstastyman:
unironically becoming a sheikh is a good idea to cope

unironically becoming a sheikh is a good idea to cope
unrelated but if you google حكمت العاني you will find a recent story about a sheikh in anbar, Iraq who fucking molested 800 fucking children and most of them were little boys and he did all this right inside the mosque and no one could catch him in the act before.
thots?

get paragon atleast before leaving this dump :feelsUgh:

unrelated but if you google حكمت العاني you will find a recent story about a sheikh in anbar, Iraq who fucking molested 800 fucking children and most of them were little boys and he did all this right inside the mosque and no one could catch him in the act before.
thots?
Happens alot in vatican too.

Weird how these religious figures always molest young boys.

Like ok mang you re a pedophile thats gucci but gay too?

Thats kinda ass.

@AsymmetricalAssasin thots?

thots?
lol nigga @kay' gone quiet he thought if he says something along the lines of "doing what his idol prophet did" i'd be offended :feelskek:

lol nigga @kay' gone quiet he thought if he says something along the lines of "doing what his idol prophet did" i'd be offended :feelskek:
No mate i already passively bashed your religion before many times mango

Weird how these religious figures always molest young boys.
tbh tbh

my take on this is like this.

this comes mainly from repression. why are males in muslim countries getting gay? saudi arabia is full of closeted people.

it's mainly because they have never seen a woman irl that isn't covered, it's harder for even the chads there to get laid.

why are religious figures seek children? mainly vows and being strictly committed to the religion and shit like this. they deal with what they see, and all they see beside their old hag rotten wife's pussy is children.

also this religious commitment is most likely a facade. the people who are strict about religion the most are the ones who did the worst shit in life. they become strict in their religion as a way for a moral compensation for all the horrible shit they do in life. the guy who talks about praying all the time and how not being committed will ruin your life and always bothering you with that shit, ykwim.

I thought about making a thread about this but it's not like a worthy subject tbh.

Dont understand how people can still truly believe in religion after blackpill. I tried to convince myself to believe in god but deep down i know that monotheistic religions are copium

Last edited:
Dont understand how people can still truly believe in religion after blackpill. K tried to convince myself to believe in god but deep down i know that monotheistic religions are copium
idk mang different perspectives
it's not like that me believing in god magically removed my inkwelldom or made me believe that hoes aren't for the street :cryfeels:

tbh tbh

my take on this is like this.

this comes mainly from repression. why are males in muslim countries getting gay? saudi arabia is full of closeted people.

it's mainly because they have never seen a woman irl that isn't covered, it's harder for even the chads there to get laid.

why are religious figures seek children? mainly vows and being strictly committed to the religion and shit like this. they deal with what they see, and all they see beside their old hag rotten wife's pussy is children.

also this religious commitment is most likely a facade. the people who are strict about religion the most are the ones who did the worst shit in life. they become strict in their religion as a way for a moral compensation for all the horrible shit they do in life. the guy who talks about praying all the time and how not being committed will ruin your life and always bothering you with that shit, ykwim.

I thought about making a thread about this but it's not like a worthy subject tbh.
i understand gayness in saudi, makes sense since everywhere they go its men there.

But sheikhs and pastors do go outside and they can lead a normal life outside their religious profession.

I mean idk its always young boys who are the victims not girls jfl its so random

i understand gayness in saudi, makes sense since everywhere they go its men there.

But sheikhs and pastors do go outside and they can lead a normal life outside their religious profession.

I mean idk its always young boys who are the victims not girls jfl its so random
yeah weird tbh