Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just realized that I'm totally insane, even by incel standards.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Incels are known have a certain amount of derangement and insanity but even they are taken aback by how perverted, demented, and brutally insane I am. Society sees incels as freaks so if I'm a freakish abomination by incel standards, you know just how far gone I truly am. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@DarkStarDown sorry for posting that shit.

Last edited:
What happened?

It's no big deal- I've seen far worse in my time online, some stuff I won't even speak about....

But tbh, I know how you feel: I've admitted on here I have an incest fetish, and that I sometimes imagine having a sister to fuck & be dirty with(I dont have one, but in a way Ig this is imagining my exact looksmatch) & I was shamed for it a few times on an older Bloc server. :fuk:

you wanna fuck your sister? :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I don't wish this existence upon anyone. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yeah i understand, as a curry most of our existence is like this. Even worse for me than the average curry, I'm legit a 0.75-1/10 (average curry is 2/10) and 5'5, ugliest person ever I saw here. Maybe @Intellau_Celistic I mog slightly because I'm a bit taller but that's it.

Yeah i understand, as a curry most of our existence is like this. Even worse for me than the average curry, I'm legit a 0.75-1/10 (average curry is 2/10) and 5'5, ugliest person ever I saw here. Maybe @Intellau_Celistic I mog slightly because I'm a bit taller but that's it.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. Now that I'm in my 30s, this kind of existence of constant despair and pain wears away your sanity until you start hysterically and maniacally laughing like this:

Last edited:
My life happened. Years of torture, failure, isolation, alienation, and illness happened. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Dog Friends GIF by Originals

People think I'm nuts for spreading my ideas. I've had people on here call me crazy and fake. I refuse to give up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back