Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just noticed this is how much we don't matter

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
If a user in this site was to make a post about them going ER then cia fucks would be at their house instantly if they thought it was credible. Yet if anyone just said they were going to rope then crickets...:feelsrope::fuk:

glowies can fucking suck faggot cocks and continue with their drug dealing businesses :feelsLightsaber:

This world Worships Woman, Not man .

Those man who are Worshiped ( chdas / Lite ) are Just womans fsvourites. Inshort everything and everyone revolves or should Revolve around her

They aren't here to protect subhumans from themselves. Only fully human persons get protection. Now get back to your slop.

@Infinity is a cia cuck
i wouldn't be too harsh. the current arrangement with authorities might be the best possible compromise to provide us a clearnet forum.

If a user in this site was to make a post about them going ER then cia fucks would be at their house instantly if they thought it was credible. Yet if anyone just said they were going to rope then crickets...:feelsrope::fuk:
You actually put it nicely. Society
A. Will DENY us a fulfilling life
B. Will DENY us a peaceful and painless death (euthnasia)
C. Is closely monitoring us in case we appear to be flying off the handle
...but will happily let us attempt dangerous and painful suicide methods by ourselves! :feelskek::reeeeee:

wahman life >>> inkwell life

Because someone going to the emergency room (wink, wink) will mean that toilets get killed, governments only care about toilets. If (well, when) I'm going to the emergency room I'll make sure not to notify anyone and to make sure that any purchases I will do will be done through friends... In video game, of course.

I really hate the idea of any Incel roping, to me Incel lives matter and we should do everything to prevent Incel lives from being lost, these are our brothers that need emotional support and others to care for them. Never let one die alone. :cryfeels: