Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Just Found Out About This Place

OH, sorry, is that a crime?

Seriously, I read the rules and so I dont want to argue.

My doctor said I was OK.
It's not a crime and it also isn't against the rules, I am just pointing it out, no worries.

Ik won op maar ik neit speken geel goed Netherlander
Well it's pretty good! I don't live in Amsterdam myself. I'd delete that information in case somebody tries to doxx you. I already deleted it from the quote myself.

Well it's pretty good! I don't live in Amsterdam myself. I'd delete that information in case somebody tries to doxx you. I already deleted it from the quote myself.
OK

I had to look doxx up.

At my age I sort of dont care.

Im just here to give you a good "Welcome" message. Have some fun, explore the site and the many threads. Read about the guy who allegedly tricked a European girl to fly to Finland on a Tinder account. That always brings me happiness.

I have enjoyed your posts murder5.

Im just here to give you a good "Welcome" message. Have some fun, explore the site and the many threads. Read about the guy who allegedly tricked a European girl to fly to Finland on a Tinder account. That always brings me happiness.
Thanks

I feel like you might be closer to red pill.

Those are some pretty good drawings and you have great talent OP