Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope ww3 breaks out soon!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hope it does. I would Immediatly buy some guns and kill all the chads and rape some staceys before a nuke hits my country.
Atleast I could die than.

A nuke would be an unfavourable way to die...
I would prefer a lethal disease tbh. It would lock down the country and I wouldn't have to go to school or anything, just LDAR.
Jfl if ISIS or something isn't creating a bioweapon to release a global pandemic tbh...

A nuke would be an unfavourable way to die...
I would prefer a lethal disease tbh. It would lock down the country and I wouldn't have to go to school or anything, just LDAR.

It's funny to think that the world could end because of 2 streetshitter shitholes.

Only way this world get destroyed is in natural ways

WW3 won’t happen anytime soon so don’t bother getting your hopes up.

WW3 won’t happen anytime soon so don’t bother getting your hopes up.
We need to push the leaders of countrys to the edge if you understand what I mean :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I wish the india vs pakistan conflict would spark it

If it does happen, my death better be fast at least because I hate physical pain.

I just hope for more isis and neo nazi attacks in every country on earth tbh

I hope it does. I would Immediatly buy some guns and kill all the chads and rape some staceys before a nuke hits my country.
Atleast I could die than.
i would love to live in the wasteland, where "models" and e-thots would starve to death, where the cuclice won't be able to do shit, would be survival of the most apt, fuck this anti darwinian society.