Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope my parents and all the ancestors die or died a painful death.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
If they hadn't reproduced I wouldn't be struggling in a third world shithole country , if they had just decided to cut off their balls I wouldn't have to suffer and die. Death to my ancestors! Hope they suffer eternally in hell! Every single breeder deserves to be skinned alive and dismembered.

Every incel should tell their parents to kill themselves or let them rot in some sewer with their weak corpse of a body when they are old.

@wereq do you feel the same

If they hadn't reproduced
Then Marxism-Rodgerism would lack one of its biggest intellectual masterminds, and the future of humanity, the foidless society, would be delayed 1000 years.

my parents escaped the third world and had me born in the uk

If they hadn't reproduced I wouldn't be struggling in a third world shithole country , if they had just decided to cut off their balls I wouldn't have to suffer and die. Death to my ancestors! Hope they suffer eternally in hell! Every single breeder deserves to be skinned alive and dismembered.
based

Every incel should tell their parents to kill themselves or let them rot in some sewer with their weak corpse of a body when they are old.
@wereq do you feel the same
I 100% feel the same way as you do.

I 100% feel the same way as you do.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/mumbai/comments/ymxv7g/parents_in_india_treat_their_children_as_a/

This thread left a bad taste in my mouth, fucking subhuman shitskins man, I would personally behead everyone who bootlicks their rapist-murders(parents) like this.

imagine hating them despite them pampering you feeding you paying for your education and having you live under a roof just because you cant get pussy because of genetic lottery. genuine retardation level self hate.

What are you doing here, normalfaggot?
lmao listen man i hate not getting any attention from foids too. my parents went through a ton of shit to care for me, im not so sure if yours did too, but it would just be unfair for me to hate them.

lmao listen man i hate not getting any attention from foids too. my parents went through a ton of shit to care for me, im not so sure if yours did too, but it would just be unfair for me to hate them.
You don't know my parents do you? Just because you had 'good' ones doesn't mean mine were good aswell.

You don't know my parents do you? Just because you had 'good' ones doesn't mean mine were good aswell.
im sorry to assume that then, and to hell with your parents if they were terrible to you. which is why i specified "im not so sure if yours did too" but for you to say every single incel should feel this way is illogical.

imagine hating them despite them pampering you feeding you paying for your education and having you live under a roof just because you cant get pussy because of genetic lottery. genuine retardation level self hate.
Not being able to mate is fundamental.

Seems like your parents were behaving well with you, but you must understand that it's far from being the same thing for everyone, and that many of us had parents who were toxic, violent, helicopter, mentally ill, even all at the same time :feelsokman:

Yes definitely

Seems like your parents were behaving well with you, but you must understand that it's far from being the same thing for everyone, and that many of us had parents who were toxic, violent, helicopter, mentally ill, even all at the same time :feelsokman:
my father is like that. idk, maybe its cultural that i just cant imagine wanting death for my parents, or maybe im just lucky. why do some sub5s have to have shitty parents on top of already shitty lives? truly a LOH, couldnt say it any better than oreoman himself.