Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sister is a diabetic who was diagnosed around early teens and almost died. I wish she did.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
So as the title says, my sister almost died of diabetes. Type 1 actually, but didn’t. If she did die, that would have benefitted me in many ways:

-more financial resources for me instead of my sister, potentially resulting in more surgeries
-my other sister wouldnt have some sister to chat with so she would be forced to interact with me more instead of hating me
-my parents would divider more after took to me
-overall less bullshit from my siblings

Of course, I’m brainwashed by society to think a death in the family is the worst thing ever. My dad even told me he wished his parents died, they died old in their 80s and at the end were living in a retirement home and my dad was angry at them eating away at his inheritance. Stupid fucks! Death in the family being bad is overrated.

@DarkStarDown @wereq @IceStorm @Chudpreet @30klhlvwizard @Luzifer @Lonelyus @WorthlessSlavicShit

I'm glad I don't have any siblings

I see where you're coming from, but I'll admit, having just one sister I wouldn't really want her to die, my parents can be quite annoying and so it's nice to have someone semi-normal to talk to most of the time.

I see where you're coming from, but I'll admit, having just one sister I wouldn't really want her to die, my parents can be quite annoying and so it's nice to have someone semi-normal to talk to most of the time.
I have two so I’d like to be in your situation.

I was just thinking the same the other day. :feelskek::feelskek: If my family members died, I would inherit their properties and what not! Ah wishful thinking.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I do also believe that elderly family members who're burdensome should opt for euthanasia so that they're less of a hindrance for the rest of the family. Imagine having to care for a bedridden old zombie who poops and pees in bed. Very stressful. And of course they should also pass on their inheritance sooner since living has become very tough today. Our youth is limited so its only fair that we should be given the best chance to enjoy it.

BTW, my dad also vented to my uncle numerous times that it would be better off if my 90+ grandmother were dead.

I relate. My sister has threatened to commit suicide over 100 times so maybe it would be good if she got it done already.

She's a cluster B whore anyway who brings misery to everyone

@Murder Mario are you angry with me because I replied late to your DM? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

@Murder Mario are you angry with me because I replied late to your DM? :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Just realize Anders Breivik is far batter than any other “white supremacist”, such as Dylan roof or Brenton tarrant.

@turbocuckcel_7000

Just realize Anders Breivik is far batter than any other “white supremacist”, such as Dylan roof or Brenton tarrant.
More accomplished.

My parents, sister, and extended family are all awful. That’s curry life :kys:

Brutal then:dafuckfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:.
I recall another slav user on this site (think he was East Slavic) saying that unlike other white parents, slav parents beat.

Is that also true from your experience?

Weak as they are, curry parents BEAT

@turbocuckcel_7000
Whatsagroupo

I recall another slav user on this site (think he was East Slavic) saying that unlike other white parents, slav parents beat.

Is that also true from your experience?

Weak as they are, curry parents BEAT
Only when they are really pissed off. Like, once-in-a-few-years type of that, at least from my personal experience which is by no means universal.

dnr but she is whore for sure

I thank god I have a brother and not a sister

rape her on the bed of death