Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have tortured, killed and raped (in real life)…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
★★★★
9d 23h 52m
20% - Something happened
:feelsLSD:

About 5 Month ago, I kidnapped and raped a blonde preteen minifoid in the eye holes after I turned the sockets into physiologically accurate neo-vaginas. With every thrust her gagged screams turned more and more to incoherent mumbling as I obliterated her grey matter. After I was done and she stopped moving around my softening cock I cut her tiny body to pieces with a bolt cutter. With some force, she fitted perfectly in the small backpack she was wearing when I took her from the forest-street. Even the tool fitted in. I kept a finger tho, as a souvenir.

I have planned this for about two weeks. I observed her on her ways between home and school, checking out when she is most likely to be alone and where I could park my car to best drag her into while pushing a chloroform rag in her face. I told her I am a friend of her parents and that they told me to picker up because there was an accident at her home. I knew her name so it made sense to her.

As far as I know, her backpack and its contents have not been found as of jet. It probably lies still in the hollowed out tree I placed it in.

I once visited her parents, pretending to be at the wrong door. But instead of seeing her grieving mother (as I had hoped) it was her (the girl´s) younger sister opening the door. Apologising for my not-mistake (and angry at myself for picking the granny) I left, but not before leaving the finger in the letterbox.

I promise everything I just wrote is 100% true and can be used as an admission in court should any party press charges against me. What I just described did not happen in Minecraft or any other game, I really did those things. However, you are free to doubt me, if you want. It´s sounds very unlikely, admittedly.

But why did I just tell you about it, without adding “in Minecraft” to protect myself?

You see, some people (including our greatest fans on reddit) interpret our inside joke “in Minecraft” as a puny attempt to protect ourselves from accountability for saying heinous stuff.

However, my interpretation is the complete opposite. By saying “in Minecraft” you are basically mocking law enforcement (and the people wishing for law enforcement to stop us).

“Oh no, the mighty FBI will knock on my door if I say bad words, I better hide behind this obviously absolutely useless legal loophole.”

Fact of the matter is that we can basically say whatever we want without anybody having the ability to stop us… I love free speech.

...so...
1nUs.gif

...nothing is gonna happen.

Last edited:
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
90d 9h 6m
InkCell

InkCell

Commited suicide by janny
-
8d 21h 15m
@Broly moment

Hopium

Hopium

Veteran
★★★★
19d 20h 27m

About 5 Month ago, I kidnapped and raped a blonde preteen minifoid in the eye holes after I turned the sockets into physiologically accurate neo-vaginas. With every thrust her gagged screams turned more and more to incoherent mumbling as I obliterated her grey matter. After I was done and she stopped moving around my softening cock I cut her tiny body to pieces with a bolt cutter. With some force, she fitted perfectly in the small backpack she was wearing when I took her from the forest-street. Even the tool fitted in. I kept a finger tho, as a souvenir.

I have planned this for about two weeks. I observed her on her ways between home and school, checking out when she is most likely to be alone and where I could park my car to best drag her into while pushing a chloroform rag in her face. I told her I am a friend of her parents and that they told me to picker up because there was an accident at her home. I knew her name so it made sense to her.

As far as I know, her backpack and its contents have not been found as of jet. It probably lies still in the hollowed out tree I placed it in.

I once visited her parents, pretending to be at the wrong door. But instead of seeing her grieving mother (as I had hoped) it was her (the girl´s) younger sister opening the door. Apologising for my not-mistake (and angry at myself for picking the granny) I left, but not before leaving the finger in the letterbox.

I promise everything I just wrote is 100% true and can be used as an admission in court should any party press charges against me. What I just described did not happen in Minecraft or any other game, I really did those things. However, you are free to doubt me, if you ant. Its sounds very unlikely, admittedly.

But why did I just tell you about it, without adding “in Minecraft” to protect myself?

You see, some people (including our greatest fans on reddit) interpret our inside joke “in Minecraft” as a puny attempt to protect ourselves from accountability for saying heinous stuff.

However, my interpretation is the complete opposite. By saying “in Minecraft” you are basically mocking law enforcement (and the people wishing for law enforcement to stop us).

“Oh no, the mighty FBI will knock on my door if I say bad words, I better hide behind this obviously absolutely useless legal loophole.”

Fact of the matter is that we can basically say whatever we want without anybody having the ability to stop us… I love free speech.

...so...
1nUs.gif

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 58m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
180d 22h 31m
I used to envision "Self-Defense" scenarios. That is, I envisioned myself battering my half-relatives.

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★★
12d 20h 49m
lmfao thats not how free speech works you absolute brainlet degenerate

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
★★★★
9d 23h 52m
lmfao thats not how free speech works you absolute brainlet degenerate
I said “basically”, I know that there are exceptions.

I

IncelHeII

rope collector
★★★★
11d 8h 37m
Invite me I want some scared pusssy:feelsohh:

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★
56d 15h 23m
FoidsWorstNightmare

FoidsWorstNightmare

Graycel/Oldcel
1d 14h 27m
the fed will have no interest in your fictional story. about time people started talking like that in here. I want to contribute things like that story I am not warred about the feds for i will only say based things that is fictional on the forums. I am warred about getting band from the site. would they ban me for talking about based shit like that and what about even more based shit?

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Train
★★★★★
227d 4h 54m
What did you smoke :feelswhat:

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
10d 21h 21m
Hate speech is a myth. I cant believe people go to jail for saying they dont like trannies in other countries. Hate crimes arent real.

Fat Link

Fat Link

House nigger #1 on Master’s plantation
★★★★★
223d 4h 14m

I promise everything I just wrote is 100% true and can be used as an admission in court should any party press charges against me. What I just described did not happen in Minecraft or any other game, I really did those things. However, you are free to doubt me, if you want. It´s sounds very unlikely, admittedly.

...so...
1nUs.gif

View: https://youtu.be/BmSarhudhiY

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★
85d 21h 4m

...so...
1nUs.gif

F66016C9 C701 49AA AA52 47E86359F8EE

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
155d 17h 43m
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
155d 17h 43m
@Fat Link @Master @Robtical @Caesercel @CCPcel

pin?

yunglean69

yunglean69

Officer
★★★★★
9d 19h 20m
Nice wattpad story bro

AsianKungFao

AsianKungFao

Officer
★★
8d 14h 42m
Alot of them actually believed it somewhat and hoped it was fake.
I didnt even have read it properly to know it's not fucking real.

The iq of some closeted incels...

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
285d 13h 40m
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
69d 14m
>20 percent something happened

>Sources: "I assure you everything I wrote is 100 percent real.."

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This fucking site. I swear it's free entertainment.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

No sex, No mercy.
★★★★★
22d 5h 43m
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
109d 15h 56m
Proud of you my boy

Lux

Lux