Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another Day, Another Heartless Foid

SteelCentaur

SteelCentaur

GatekeepER of Suicidal MisERy
I went for a drive to go and get some food. Went into the store, bought what I wanted, and left. As I'm minding my business and walking back to my car outside, a foid is on the footpath close by. She's walking in the same direction as me, at a similar pace.

She turns her head towards me and gives me the most disgusted look that I've seen in quite some time. Well, if she wants to make me feel bad, then I will also make her feel bad. I got pissed, picked up my pace, moved in front of her and cut her off, forcing her to walk around me. As she did that, I glared at her and made sure that she noticed. She started power walking and disappeared into another store. That made me feel better.

I know that they find me to be ugly, but I've already known that for years. The real problem that I have now is when, like that bitch, they make it extremely obvious. They make me feel like a second-class citizen. The area was also crowded. Other people see that interaction and snicker at how repellent I am to foids.

For context, this was the look on her face:

Based. Make them feel fear

Based. Make them feel fear
:feelsokman:
I went for a drive to go and get some food. Went into the store, bought what I wanted, and left. As I'm minding my business and walking back to my car outside, a foid is on the footpath close by. She's walking in the same direction as me, at a similar pace.

She turns her head towards me and gives me the most disgusted look that I've seen in quite some time. Well, if she wants to make me feel bad, then I will also make her feel bad. I got pissed, picked up my pace, moved in front of her and cut her off, forcing her to walk around me. As she did that, I glared at her and made sure that she noticed. She started power walking and disappeared into another store. That made me feel better.

I know that they find me to be ugly, but I've already known that for years. The real problem that I have now is when, like that bitch, they make it extremely obvious. They make me feel like a second-class citizen. The area was also crowded. Other people see that interaction and snicker at how repellent I am to foids.

For context, this was the look on her face: View attachment 1143747
Shit happened to me yesterday. Was talking to online friend on the phone at the park and some woman walking her dog was in my way. As I was about to pass, I got a look of disgust after she'd turned to look.

She sensed you .is posts you dumbass it's not because of your face!

I will swirl my jizz on her face!

I love it when I'm somewhere nobody knows me and I can bump foids off the sidewalk without fear of consequences.

never go outside as an incel. Lock your doors, order food via amazon/food delivery services/cover your windows with tape, block social media sites from your router, never open the door, never open the mail, order everything online, never communicate with sexhavers

Id like to confront them if a foid did that to me but they wouldnt take me serious because i am manlet

never go outside as an incel. Lock your doors, order food via amazon/food delivery services/cover your windows with tape, block social media sites from your router, never open the door, never open the mail, order everything online, never communicate with sexhavers
Based.

The only value they ever see in us anyway is as jestermaxxers.

Fuck that.

They want laughs? Then make one of your various harem fuck toys blow me Chad.

Then I’ll tell all the jokes you want.

Otherwise fuck off.