Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have tortured, killed and raped (in real life)…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
20% - Something happened
:feelsLSD:

About 5 Month ago, I kidnapped and raped a blonde preteen minifoid in the eye holes after I turned the sockets into physiologically accurate neo-vaginas. With every thrust her gagged screams turned more and more to incoherent mumbling as I obliterated her grey matter. After I was done and she stopped moving around my softening cock I cut her tiny body to pieces with a bolt cutter. With some force, she fitted perfectly in the small backpack she was wearing when I took her from the forest-street. Even the tool fitted in. I kept a finger tho, as a souvenir.

I have planned this for about two weeks. I observed her on her ways between home and school, checking out when she is most likely to be alone and where I could park my car to best drag her into while pushing a chloroform rag in her face. I told her I am a friend of her parents and that they told me to picker up because there was an accident at her home. I knew her name so it made sense to her.

As far as I know, her backpack and its contents have not been found as of jet. It probably lies still in the hollowed out tree I placed it in.

I once visited her parents, pretending to be at the wrong door. But instead of seeing her grieving mother (as I had hoped) it was her (the girl´s) younger sister opening the door. Apologising for my not-mistake (and angry at myself for picking the granny) I left, but not before leaving the finger in the letterbox.

I promise everything I just wrote is 100% true and can be used as an admission in court should any party press charges against me. What I just described did not happen in Minecraft or any other game, I really did those things. However, you are free to doubt me, if you want. It´s sounds very unlikely, admittedly.

But why did I just tell you about it, without adding “in Minecraft” to protect myself?

You see, some people (including our greatest fans on reddit) interpret our inside joke “in Minecraft” as a puny attempt to protect ourselves from accountability for saying heinous stuff.

However, my interpretation is the complete opposite. By saying “in Minecraft” you are basically mocking law enforcement (and the people wishing for law enforcement to stop us).

“Oh no, the mighty FBI will knock on my door if I say bad words, I better hide behind this obviously absolutely useless legal loophole.”

Fact of the matter is that we can basically say whatever we want without anybody having the ability to stop us… I love free speech.

...so...
1nUs.gif

...nothing is gonna happen.

Last edited:
@Broly moment

About 5 Month ago, I kidnapped and raped a blonde preteen minifoid in the eye holes after I turned the sockets into physiologically accurate neo-vaginas. With every thrust her gagged screams turned more and more to incoherent mumbling as I obliterated her grey matter. After I was done and she stopped moving around my softening cock I cut her tiny body to pieces with a bolt cutter. With some force, she fitted perfectly in the small backpack she was wearing when I took her from the forest-street. Even the tool fitted in. I kept a finger tho, as a souvenir.

I have planned this for about two weeks. I observed her on her ways between home and school, checking out when she is most likely to be alone and where I could park my car to best drag her into while pushing a chloroform rag in her face. I told her I am a friend of her parents and that they told me to picker up because there was an accident at her home. I knew her name so it made sense to her.

As far as I know, her backpack and its contents have not been found as of jet. It probably lies still in the hollowed out tree I placed it in.

I once visited her parents, pretending to be at the wrong door. But instead of seeing her grieving mother (as I had hoped) it was her (the girl´s) younger sister opening the door. Apologising for my not-mistake (and angry at myself for picking the granny) I left, but not before leaving the finger in the letterbox.

I promise everything I just wrote is 100% true and can be used as an admission in court should any party press charges against me. What I just described did not happen in Minecraft or any other game, I really did those things. However, you are free to doubt me, if you ant. Its sounds very unlikely, admittedly.

But why did I just tell you about it, without adding “in Minecraft” to protect myself?

You see, some people (including our greatest fans on reddit) interpret our inside joke “in Minecraft” as a puny attempt to protect ourselves from accountability for saying heinous stuff.

However, my interpretation is the complete opposite. By saying “in Minecraft” you are basically mocking law enforcement (and the people wishing for law enforcement to stop us).

“Oh no, the mighty FBI will knock on my door if I say bad words, I better hide behind this obviously absolutely useless legal loophole.”

Fact of the matter is that we can basically say whatever we want without anybody having the ability to stop us… I love free speech.

...so...
1nUs.gif

I used to envision "Self-Defense" scenarios. That is, I envisioned myself battering my half-relatives.

lmfao thats not how free speech works you absolute brainlet degenerate

the fed will have no interest in your fictional story. about time people started talking like that in here. I want to contribute things like that story I am not warred about the feds for i will only say based things that is fictional on the forums. I am warred about getting band from the site. would they ban me for talking about based shit like that and what about even more based shit?

What did you smoke :feelswhat:

Hate speech is a myth. I cant believe people go to jail for saying they dont like trannies in other countries. Hate crimes arent real.

I promise everything I just wrote is 100% true and can be used as an admission in court should any party press charges against me. What I just described did not happen in Minecraft or any other game, I really did those things. However, you are free to doubt me, if you want. It´s sounds very unlikely, admittedly.

...so...
1nUs.gif

View: https://youtu.be/BmSarhudhiY

...so...
1nUs.gif

F66016C9 C701 49AA AA52 47E86359F8EE

@Fat Link @Master @Robtical @Caesercel @CCPcel

pin?

Alot of them actually believed it somewhat and hoped it was fake.
I didnt even have read it properly to know it's not fucking real.

The iq of some closeted incels...

>20 percent something happened

>Sources: "I assure you everything I wrote is 100 percent real.."

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This fucking site. I swear it's free entertainment.

Proud of you my boy

Just a fetish, just a fantasy you played out

@Indari thoughts?

i can confirm the "in video game" defense works

I better hide behind this obviously absolutely useless legal loophole.
The FBI unironically released a report detailing that they know "In Minecraft" is bullshit accountability dodging.

I'm with @bagofshit99 though. This is 1000% LARP, OP but I feel you :feelsseriously:

The FBI unironically released a report detailing that they know "In Minecraft" is bullshit accountability dodging.
:feelshaha: Lol, can you link me the report?

I'm with @bagofshit99 though. This is 1000% LARP, OP but I feel you :feelsseriously:
:feelshaha: Lol, can you link me the report?
Seems legit. If anyone knows about accountability dodging, it would have to be an agency that isn’t ever held accountable for anything.

...so...
1nUs.gif

That's pretty boring. That's too much effort for a hole. When I was a kid I killed and chopped too many animals for food. You had to kill animals(humans are animals too) while they were still alive. You have to do it quickly to spare their pain. I always decapitate them.

It's a shame that we have to kill in order to eat. That's why I don't want to have children because this life is just not worth living.

To kill is easy and that's not a flex.