Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl runs away from me at the beach

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
I was at the beach with my shirt off. As I have stated previously. I was not even trying to get this girls number (I have talked to hundreds of random girls trying to get dates).

I walked up to her, she was jogging in my direction and I got in her way. I saw she had a fancy $1000 apple watch to track her running I guess, and I wanted to know the time, so I pointed my finger to my wrist. She turned around and started running harder faster in the opposite direction. She looked visibly upset from looking at me. (I have scarring and discoloration all over my face)

This was years ago, and started my descent. At the time I thought she was just scared of men due to the metoo movement. But she was just scared of me.
:(

I fucking hate foids bro, why do they always gotta be such bitches. Brutal story brocel

I was at the beach with my shirt off. As I have stated previously. I was not even trying to get this girls number (I have talked to hundreds of random girls trying to get dates).

I walked up to her, she was jogging in my direction and I got in her way. I saw she had a fancy $1000 apple watch to track her running I guess, and I wanted to know the time, so I pointed my finger to my wrist. She turned around and started running harder faster in the opposite direction. She looked visibly upset from looking at me. (I have scarring and discoloration all over my face)

This was years ago, and started my descent. At the time I thought she was just scared of men due to the metoo movement. But she was just scared of me.
OvER

"Just keep trying bro, you'll find the one eventually"

one of the most brutal things i've ever read here

Didn't you're bolo catch her?

It takes a lot of practice to do it write

one of the most brutal things i've ever read here
I still remember the look of disgust on her face, I wouldn't wish my ugliness, facial deformities or scars on my worst enemy.

Give chase like a tiger in future.

@LeFrenchCel i think this is the forums Tisserand

Nothing a little bit of personality and confidence can't fix!

Don't approach strangers in public. I always thought that was eerie and uncouth.

If i went to beaches regularly i would get a boner in front of the foids

I walked up to her, she was jogging in my direction and I got in her way. I saw she had a fancy $1000 apple watch to track her running I guess, and I wanted to know the time, so I pointed my finger to my wrist. She turned around and started running harder faster in the opposite direction. She looked visibly upset from looking at me.
Are you black? She probably thought you where trying to rob her lmao

I forgot how much I hated the me too movement

DO NOT APPROACH WOMEN AS A SUB-5 YOU WILL BE ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

DO NOT APPROACH WOMEN AS A SUB-5 YOU WILL BE ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
I don't even approach foids and I'm just minding my own business and they still look at me with disgust, fucking animals