Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have such a subhuman body and it disgusts me

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Short, weak, extremely unathletic, 26 years of age and cannot grow a single fucking beard hair, look like a little kid, zero charisma, prey eyes, zero dimorphism. Tiny hands, tiny wrists. Dumb as fuck. Tiny penis. Uncoordinated. Look like I never belong anywhere because I cannot walk or stand like a normal person. Fail in everything that requires any fine motor skills. Spatial awareness at the level of a genuine retard.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!

post pic

do you think i'm a professional imaginer or something :feelsUgh:

I can grow beard hair but it doesn't matter since my face is 0/10 anyway.
Same, and with my height and built i look like fantasy dwarf.

i look like fantasy dwarf.
Like this?
Zrya11snjzx21

Same. 0 dimporphism and a beard capacity of a ten year old.

Short, weak, extremely unathletic, 26 years of age and cannot grow a single fucking beard hair, look like a little kid, zero charisma, prey eyes, zero dimorphism. Tiny hands, tiny wrists. Dumb as fuck. Tiny penis. Uncoordinated. Look like I never belong anywhere because I cannot walk or stand like a normal person. Fail in everything that requires any fine motor skills. Spatial awareness at the level of a genuine retard.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

sadly relatable. :feelsbadman:

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!
have you ever gotten bloodwork done?

I've been gymcelling like three years and my body still sucks. I'm no longer under weight though I'm just barely normal.

When I look in the mirror my body look soy af. I've been leanmaxxing for facial bonestructure

I'm still ugly af

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!
brutal, could you tell me your height?

OP are you ethnic (rice, curry, sand, black) or are you white?

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!
all this and being good-looking and foids would use you like a cute kitten and jump on cock:lasereyes:
so, basically you forgot to say that you are also ugly :feelsEhh:
:fuk:

that's how this thing works:feelsmage::feelsXmas:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back