Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Have Offended IncelTears Again.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y7z87k/come_at_me_bruh_in_minecraft/

Lol this thread of mine is 2 months old at the time was bait to get a reaction out of them, It worked again.

Screenshot 297

Really? LOL I'm 6 ft 1 gymaxxed and know boxing, I'd knock out that cunt with one right hook punch (In video game)

Screenshot 299

LOL this comment is pure projection from Advocatedoogy, He's a fat loser.

Screenshot 301

Quite impressive postmaxxing.

why are they revisiting a 2 month old thread?

why are they revisiting a 2 month old thread?
They are running out of content.

At least half of their new threads are from "WishIStayedAHome"

5’5” 110 = obese

Lmao your fiance wont destroy shit.

IT’s like those rich kids who’ve grown up in the suburbs who try to act tough

Of course she’s lesbian jfl
I’m confident we mog every IT user. They’re all trannys or dykes. The ones with gf’s are always hambeasts or men with wigs

IT refuses to post anything I say. Makes me sad

They never posted anything I made until I started over the top bait.
I don't wanna pretend. I want my posts to be genuine. I'm already annoyed by all the low quality bait that gets spammed here

I'd be more impressed if something didn't trigger the living daylights out of IT. :feelsjuice:

Really? LOL I'm 6 ft 1 gymaxxed and know boxing, I'd knock out that cunt with one right hook punch (In video game)
Stop phyisquemogging me! :reeeeee:

But yes, posting threads like this that are like 5 months old is absolutely a self-own and unconscious confirmation of their obsession with us, bordering on mental illness... :feelsugh:

Almost sad to see how hard rotting copers like the ones on IT will attempt to delude themselves to shield themselves from the bitter truth of the blackpill. :society:

Stop phyisquemogging me! :reeeeee:

But yes, posting threads like this that are like 5 months old is absolutely a self-own and unconscious confirmation of their obsession with us, bordering on mental illness... :feelsugh:

Almost sad to see how hard rotting copers like the ones on IT will attempt to delude themselves to shield themselves from the bitter truth of the blackpill. :society:
Their whole subreddit is gaslighting and damage control.

I've gotten banned from so many-subreddits this year, I wear it as a badge of honour.

IT is offended that sub 5 males exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back