Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have nothing to live for

Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★
No friends, no family, never had a girlfriend, working the worst possible job just so I can survive and having brain so thoroughly destroyed due to years of social isolation, social rejection, trauma and gnosis. The only thing Im focusing nowdays is broadening my esoteric knowledge and spreading the gnostic truth so the matrix finally collapses. I wish I was never born and my consciousness hadnt been trapped in this disgusting inferior animalistic body able of experiencing such an ample amount of pointless both physical and mental pain.

Highly relatable man, cope however you can, as hard as it is

How come you have no family ?

I I drink beer n eat chocolate biscuits itsover

Have the same feeling everyday and only some peace when i sleep

Highly relatable man, cope however you can, as hard as it is
I mostly cope by watching old movies, documentaries, exploring the wilderness and trying to master my lucid dreaming and astral projection skills. Life on this planet is nothing but one big blatant scam in which suffering outweights pleasure heavily.
How come you have no family ?
Most of my family is dead and few who are still alive I only see once a year and have no real deep relationship with them
Have the same feeling everyday and only some peace when i sleep
Sleep is the gateway to the better higher world, I try to sleep as much as possible to kill time.

Same brother minus the job part, I am leechmaxxing off my parents, it's the least they can do for selfishly throwing me in this cold, vain world. My family's surname shall die with me, fuck normie standards and expectations.

Same brother minus the job part, I am leechmaxxing off my parents, it's the least they can do for selfishly throwing me in this cold, vain world. My family's surname shall die with me, fuck normie standards and expectations.
Based. It is your parents utmost duty to support you financially and in other ways if they decided to bring you into this cold, evil world enslaved by demonic groups and entities. They are either bluepilled good oblivious people or sociopaths that only care about social status and spreading their genes.

me neither so i choose to NEET. Hurr durr iam a horrible person for not contributing to soyciety K idc go to work i need ur taxmoney

My eyes heart scrolling this forum all day

Wait and see if u live long nuff for the beta uprising (of wolf packs in south east alaska)