Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have complimented random guys in train for their looks

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
I have absolutely 0 problems at talking to guys but somehow I CANT talk to females. Its fucking impossible. I am rn on lowinhibmaxxing but i just fucking cant.
I remember when i complimented a guy for his ocean blue eyes in the train. He was just happy and said thanks :D

If i was gl, i could approach any female, but my FUCKING SHITKIN AND UGLY FACE makes me REPULSIVE to EVERY female. ARRGHHHH Life is so unfair

INB4 GAYYYYY

I am NOT gay, and i am against GAYism.

I find knajjd cute tho

I have absolutely 0 problems at talking to guys but somehow I CANT talk to females. Its fucking impossible. I am rn on lowinhibmaxxing but i just fucking cant.
I remember when i complimented a guy for his ocean blue eyes in the train. He was just happy and said thanks :D

If i was gl, i could approach any female, but my FUCKING SHITKIN AND UGLY FACE makes me REPULSIVE to EVERY female. ARRGHHHH Life is so unfair

INB4 GAYYYYY

I find knajjd cute tho
Cope maxx...real incels just cope maxx. The realest incels will never even find this place...they will think everything is a coincidence

So you appriciate handsome men to the point where you want to take contact with them and you are a homophobe and "against gayism"...

Hmm...

okay closet faggot

What is there to benefit from doing this exactly?

So you appriciate handsome men to the point where you want to take contact with them and you are a homophobe and "against gayism"...

Hmm...

I just want to make them feel better. I dont compliment any Chads, and i also would NEVER. I would only compliment to guys that have a shitty face but 1 special feature. So i compliment on that 1 feature so that they feel better

What is there to benefit from doing this exactly?

I want to lower my inhib- in talking to strangers. RN i am only trying on males but i am too high inhib - in talking to females because ik that they would give me a digusted look and ignore me

See I would compliment women but I'm not gonna contribute to boosting their ego any further. Let's just never compliment women ever in our lives. Unless we get a gf, in that case it would be ok but we also shouldn't overdo it. But yea complimenting guys is fine... I feel like some guys need a little ego boost every once in a while.

You would be less gay if you actually admitted to be atracted to these dudes...

that's just how it is as a sub 8 man in the west. For girls you are not even human. Nevertheless, be glad that you are not an ethnic like me. It would be even worse.

Complimenting other stranger guys on looks is not doing you any favor. You are just boosting and supporting your competition.

I feel less inhibition talking to guys than to girls, but I wouldn't be able to compliment them on their looks, in Brazil if you do that people will 100% think you guy 100% of the times.

The day I compliment another guy on his looks or abilities will be a day to forget. “Bro, I like your jaw, your jump shot, etc.” If you wanna compliment a guy for standing up to women or being courageous, cool, but not for their genes or fortune.

The day I compliment another guy on his looks or abilities will be a day to forget. “Bro, I like your jaw, your jump shot, etc.” If you wanna compliment a guy for standing up to women or being courageous, cool, but not for their genes or fortune.
Matterhorn IQ post

So, you compliment a man for his eyes, you can talk to mans but not womens and you complimented random guys for whatever reason.

You are kinda gay, boyo

Homosexuality isnt right 5a870156520ad

You sure you aren't gay

Gayest thread of the day.

What a gay fucking cuck. Gtfo homo

I like what OP is doing. Getting compliments always feels good and especially men with less than average attractiveness are starved of compliments and validation. I would be thankful for any compliment I would get. And I would compliment random guys myself, but I'm very inhibited due to social phobia. But I would not compliment females as they already have an inflated ego and they really don't need any more attention.

I like what OP is doing. Getting compliments always feels good and especially men with less than average attractiveness are starved of compliments and validation. I would be thankful for any compliment I would get. And I would compliment random guys myself, but I'm very inhibited due to social phobia. But I would not compliment females as they already have an inflated ego and they really don't need any more attention.

That was my main intention at the beginning, but now i am doing it also for lowering my inhib and beeing more confident. If someone would compliment one feature of me like hair i would feel good for the next days/weeks, but unfortunately i have never gotten any compliments in my life, not even from my parents.

> But I would not compliment females as they already have an inflated ego and they really don't need any more attention.

That's true:feelshehe:

Gay af, but still better than if you ego-boosted random women.

of course not. you have no experience talking to them because they dont like you
>gayism
ignored

Then talk to a tomboy

Gay af, but still better than if you ego-boosted random women.
When a man compliments another man it is seen as gay. But when a woman compliments another woman it is not seen as gay, woman compliment each other all the time. It is the same thing with hugging and cuddling.
So many men are afraid of being seen as gay, and that is destroying so much affection and non-sexual intimacy between men. And thus making men even more dependent on women.

INB4 GAYYYYY

I find knajjd cute tho
miss me with that gay shit

When a man compliments another man it is seen as gay. But when a woman compliments another woman it is not seen as gay, woman compliment each other all the time. It is the same thing with hugging and cuddling.

So many men are afraid of being seen as gay, and that is destroying so much affection and non-sexual intimacy between men. And thus making men even more dependent on women.

Can't see how intimacy between (straight) men would make us feel less frustrated with our incel position. For non-sexual cuddling I have my dog already. About compliments you may have a point, but if a random guy came up to me and said I have pretty eyes I'd be sure it was a fag hitting on me, and in most cases I'd be correct.

If you want to change peoples assumptions, lower the likelyhood of them being right.