Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was thrown away from the social life train very early.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
During primary school ( grade 2 to grade 6)
I was always the quiet kid. I had good grades too but I was shy introverted since the beginning. I was interested in soccer. I remember those moments when the sport teacher selected two guys to form teams.Even though I always raised my hands none of the two students chose me. Each Friday it was like this the two students leader formed team in one hour all the students won't have the opportunity to play.Maybe I played 5 times a year.One day they said if you were in the top 5 from the term exam you could come train after class. I was first after the term exam I came they didn't let me train . I hated soccer since that time. Later in highschool days ,junior and senior year many of the guys left . The guys in my class begged me to play for them I refused.

Now I am in 7th grade still the quiet kid but during the year's end I started giving troubles. Grade 8 to grade 12th . I jestermaxed a lot. Didn't have many friends though except 4guys (since grade 9) .I had a best friend (girl) we became close but the relation was a one way. I always do what she asked me (download movies , TV show for her , her friend)One February 14th I gave her chocolate, I found an eyeliner at my house I gave it to her. I can't remember what she gave me. She always says how I am kind honest,... Etc . One day she said if there was a beach journey she'd only be with me in the sea because I wouldn't touch her she didn't trust the other guys in the class. This relationship ended when a python bot I made accidentally unfollowed her on Instagram. We had a small conversation and I asked her why she hasn't texted me for that long period. She wanted to always text first. Until today we don't talk.

Let's return to the subject we came to 7th grade . During 1-6grade it was only men in our class . It crazy how guys after some days already made friends in 7th grade, approached girls easily. I liked some girls but couldn't approach them. Many guys ascended by 7th grade it's crazy many girls lost their virgin too. From grade 7-12 I only had one friend who was girl.
After I stopped watching and discussing about soccer bc I realized it's a waste of time . The gap between me and the guys in my neighborhood increase a lot. I could never fit in . All they discussed was about artist, soccer, how they have to place their bet on soccer team,... Etc . I couldn't relate as well to guys in college. Most of them were sex havers and talked about soccer. When I'm caught in a discussion all I do is asking questions keep the conversation going but I don't contribute bc I don't have experience. Even my family member realized how I was shy and tend to avoid people. It was over for me in any sense.
In my home country there's 3 exams : one in grade 6 (lasted 2days ), grade 9 (lasted 3days) ,grade 12(lasted 4 fucking days). All students are randomly sent to other schools to take the exams. It was suifuel to hear how many phone number people at my school took. In grade twelve I took the exam at my school and there was only one student that didn't belonged to ours. I didn't have a girl from another school I could try to approach

I missed all those experiences I didn't approached a girl, discuss exam with girls , cheat with girls,.... there were many attractive girls you've never seen. In the one hour break some people went to home or to other schools. I remember this drama when the last days some students had beach pool party ( many fucked during that day) .Videos were published and many radios talked about that.

Last edited:
@Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @Galaxydino583 @brazi @gymletethnicel @gotet

I remember this drama when the last days some students had beach pool party ( many fucked during that day) .Videos were published and many radios talked about that.
Brutal

Haiti is in full collapse w no government though. Free reign for r4pemaxxers.
You're right but the girl must love you to have sex with you.

Haiti is in full collapse w no government though. Free reign for r4pemaxxers.
Maybe you could r*pemx but if you get caught it's the end for you

I remember when I was 4 years old getting dropped at preschool for the first time and just realizing I was NOTHING like them. Played alone the whole year.

brutal I'm also a brutally rejected unwanted downie

I remember when I was 4 years old getting dropped at preschool for the first time and just realizing I was NOTHING like them. Played alone the whole year.
Brutal

Brutal story man. I can relate on being disinterested in sports because of faggot normies ruining it.
I only got into watching football recently.

I never had a ticket for the social life train.

This was brutal Bro. We deserve better than this.

Are you having issues with gangs recently? Or are you safe from all of that?
I'm in USA but the situation is very bad there . Thank you for asking.
My brother and mother are in Haiti

Brutal story man. I can relate on being disinterested in sports because of faggot normies ruining it.
I only got into watching football recently.
I played soccer in my neighborhood never for interclass and inter college championship. It was very partial

Haitians are good at soccer too I used to play with some in France, the way they always said fini made me laugh though.

Haitians are good at soccer too I used to play with some in France, the way they always said fini made me laugh though.
Most Haitians play soccer. If you're teen you don't play soccer it's like you've a problem.

It definitely starts in school early on. It's not until around HS that I realized how much of a genetic failure I really was. Being mogged by both my fellow man and foids alike, it was a brutal awakening... something I'd rather have not known about. Sui-fuel to the max.

When I'm caught in a discussion all I do is asking questions keep the conversation going but I don't contribute bc I don't have experience
Hits home hard. All i do i ask questions in a conversation because im a complete social retard and i dont have anything interesting (for normies at least) to tallk about

Hits home hard. All i do i ask questions in a conversation because im a complete social retard and i dont have anything interesting (for normies at least) to tallk about
Same

It definitely starts in school early on. It's not until around HS that I realized how much of a genetic failure I really was. Being mogged by both my fellow man and foids alike, it was a brutal awakening... something I'd rather have not known about. Sui-fuel to the max.
At 7th grade I realized it's over but I thought there was hope