Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have become a skeleton

Take Vitamin D supplements.

Drink water.

Find out how many extra calories you need: https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Figure out a meal plan and meet your daily caloric requirements.

Buy a pair of adjustable dumbells, learn some basic exercises and start lifting.

Be disciplined and consistent.

Last edited:
Im envious of auschwitscels

I used to always get called fat now im a literal skeleton I punched the air earlier and it almost sprained my back muscle between the shoulder blades. I eat food though so I don't know why I am so skinny. Im gonna start working out again somehow I think. They closed my local sports centre though because my council embezzled all their budget and have nothing left for the public. I don't go for walks either because I hate when people in the neighbourhood see me because I know they think bad stuff about me and I look like a retard.

I wish I had money to fix it before I actually can't fix it anymore which feels like that point is coming sooner rather than later. I tried getting into crypto again but all this shit just makes me angry. Ordinals and c chain and what bullshit I can't even understand. Fuck this. I want to be dead without killing myself. Can't be arsed with this shitty broke life anymore it really is boring and feels empty and hopeless and makes you miserable when you do it every day.

Thanks for reading my rant.
Check for cancer...it's pretty much inevitable for all of us anyways...

Money maxxers are a joke...majority of incels would be wired to do it without being told...but the black pilled truth is...it's not attainable for bulk of incels...that's y we are here....plus foids make their own money....

Best time to go out is when people are in...best time to stay in is when people are out..

Relatable. I basically live on red bull and coffee so I’m pretty skinny as well

Check for cancer...it's pretty much inevitable for all of us anyways...

Money maxxers are a joke...majority of incels would be wired to do it without being told...but the black pilled truth is...it's not attainable for bulk of incels...that's y we are here....plus foids make their own money....

Best time to go out is when people are in...best time to stay in is when people are out..
I don't care if I have cancer I hope I do so I can die already

Death...is one wish that every one will be granted eventually...lolol...
Yeah lolol but it comes in good times for some and makes people like us wait through all the bad times then it comes. We are just here to suffer