Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have become a skeleton

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I used to always get called fat now im a literal skeleton I punched the air earlier and it almost sprained my back muscle between the shoulder blades. I eat food though so I don't know why I am so skinny. Im gonna start working out again somehow I think. They closed my local sports centre though because my council embezzled all their budget and have nothing left for the public. I don't go for walks either because I hate when people in the neighbourhood see me because I know they think bad stuff about me and I look like a retard.

I wish I had money to fix it before I actually can't fix it anymore which feels like that point is coming sooner rather than later. I tried getting into crypto again but all this shit just makes me angry. Ordinals and c chain and what bullshit I can't even understand. Fuck this. I want to be dead without killing myself. Can't be arsed with this shitty broke life anymore it really is boring and feels empty and hopeless and makes you miserable when you do it every day.

Thanks for reading my rant.

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh ?

I don't know nigga why the interrogation can I hear some motivational words instead
Just eat more and gymmax I know being skinny sucks from first hand experience

How much do you weigh ?
I weight less enough that I have no muscle and hurt myself by moving fast and also when I sleep on my side I get a really bad ache in my chest middle like its too weak to hold the weight if you get me idk

Just eat more and gymmax I know being skinny sucks from first hand experience
I guess I will try I always struggled gymmax because I feel retarded doing the things when I only learn it from a video and people look at me so I think they judge me. And it gets crowded in the gym in the day time which is when I like to do activity, I don't like to gym at night you feel tired

Im 6'3 but only weigh 66kg due to shit genetics, i score an 18 on BMI and am underweight. My body is shit.

Im 6'3 but only weigh 66kg due to shit genetics, i score an 18 on BMI and am underweight. My body is shit.
That's a good height I'm surprised you are incel that tall

I look like a sugar cane rod and my frame looks like this -

If you're 6'3 and incel you're either young or low IQ

I didn't read your name, my bad. Still, shouldn't be incel
Lol height isnt everything my guy even for that 6.3 guy. The whole point of this website is we are.the outliers. I might have normal height but I'm ugly and autistic and weird and unkempt and broke and probably smell. And act like a spaz and am low iq criminal. And I make no money. And I don't even speak my mother tongue. But tell me how I shouldn't be incel

How.

And I have police harassing me all the time. It's impossible for me to organise anything together to do anything worth shit. I was considering flying to Palestine to at least die fighting the Jews that made me a broke piece of nigger filth to begin with. Imagine being born into a rich Jew family you wouldn't even know the meaning of the word incel you just drive your lambo with your wife that was picked for you since you were like 7

How.

And I have police harassing me all the time. It's impossible for me to organise anything together to do anything worth shit. I was considering flying to Palestine to at least die fighting the Jews that made me a broke piece of nigger filth to begin with. Imagine being born into a rich Jew family you wouldn't even know the meaning of the word incel you just drive your lambo with your wife that was picked for you since you were like 7
I’m not that rich. Upper middle class and I’m in nyc so 1 million dollar is like $100 to people here

I’m not that rich. Upper middle class and I’m in nyc so 1 million dollar is like $100 to people here
I'm not speaking about you I mean other rich Jews

You are incel jew, incel come first

I used to always get called fat now im a literal skeleton I punched the air earlier and it almost sprained my back muscle between the shoulder blades. I eat food though so I don't know why I am so skinny. Im gonna start working out again somehow I think. They closed my local sports centre though because my council embezzled all their budget and have nothing left for the public. I don't go for walks either because I hate when people in the neighbourhood see me because I know they think bad stuff about me and I look like a retard.

I wish I had money to fix it before I actually can't fix it anymore which feels like that point is coming sooner rather than later. I tried getting into crypto again but all this shit just makes me angry. Ordinals and c chain and what bullshit I can't even understand. Fuck this. I want to be dead without killing myself. Can't be arsed with this shitty broke life anymore it really is boring and feels empty and hopeless and makes you miserable when you do it every day.

You need to stop eating for a whole week.
After that you're so traumatized that you'll fatten up in no time.
I did this and gained 10kg in 4 months.

Lol height isnt everything my guy even for that 6.3 guy. The whole point of this website is we are.the outliers. I might have normal height but I'm ugly and autistic and weird and unkempt and broke and probably smell. And act like a spaz and am low iq criminal. And I make no money. And I don't even speak my mother tongue. But tell me how I shouldn't be incel
Normal height != 6'3 height. I can see how a 5'10 dude can be incel.

I guess I will try I always struggled gymmax because I feel retarded doing the things when I only learn it from a video and people look at me so I think they judge me. And it gets crowded in the gym in the day time which is when I like to do activity, I don't like to gym at night you feel tired
Do early morning it's mostly just old people and a few other outcasts. Don't worry about where you learn something just about how you adapt it to your reality. Most gym bros don't know shit either they just have money and steroids.

What’s your bmi

More fakecels i see.
I've already posted this multiple times but some people are retarded and don't know how to read so i will post it again.
I'm Mental cell, frame cell and wrist cell plus super ugly face cell.

curry too , but really overweight. I gotta start starving myself.

Measure calories

Whats your weight im 147lbs or 67kg