Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a very important exam in February n I need to focus for it can I be temp banned till then?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
100% - Permaban Requested
I have spent my whole year rotting on this forum lol and I need to study for my end sem exams if I want my gpa to be saved

Can I be temp banned for two months so that I can atleast study these two months for my exam

@Fat Link

Here simple

- log out
- delete any tabs with incels.is
- block the website on your wifi

Done

I have spent my whole year rotting on this forum lol and I need to study for my end sem exams if I want my gpa to be saved

Can I be temp banned for two months so that I can atleast study these two months for my exam

@Fat Link
Here simple

- log out
- delete any tabs with incels.is
- block the website on your wifi

Done
no leaving this website for your faces

Goodbye and good luck on your exam broski

well for the sake of my grades lol
>be like me
>fail chemistry class until last week of school
>drink tons of alcohol and suffer hours of no sleep while dreadfully catching up on 40+ assignments
>age faster
>it's still over

>be like me
>fail chemistry class until last week of school
>drink tons of alcohol and suffer hours of no sleep while dreadfully catching up on 40+ assignments
>age faster
>it's still over

nigga just block the website IP in your device duh, in firewall

heck you can throw extensions in browser that disable access to websites if you are too lazy or amateur to tinker around with firewall thing

Last edited:
nigga just block the website IP in your device duh, in firewall
View attachment 1012320

heck you can throw extensions in browser that disable access to websites if you are too lazy or amateur to tinker around with firewall thing
ic this makes sense

@Fat Link
Done GIF