Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I will be failing my Chemistry class because of the massive amount of work I cannot keep up with. It took me 2 hours to do a worksheet that was due week 2 of the class and I only have until the end of this week to turn everything in.
was too busy with death camp wagie slavie and all my other classes that I have As and Bs in.

i will be in significant trouble because of this

View: https://youtu.be/ZdiiKXKg8wA?si=eaWjPs8V-qezgHOe&t=68

it's over

Must be the nigger genes kicking in.

Must be the nigger genes kicking in.
Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

I will be failing my Chemistry class because of the massive amount of work I cannot keep up with. It took me 2 hours to do a worksheet that was due week 2 of the class and I only have until the end of this week to turn everything in.
was too busy with death camp wagie slavie and all my other classes that I have As and Bs in.

i will be in significant trouble because of this

View: https://youtu.be/ZdiiKXKg8wA?si=eaWjPs8V-qezgHOe&t=68

it's over

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D8Ai7bxOW8

atomic structure and quantum theory fucked me up

Just ask the professor if he/she will allow you to do some extra credit to compensate for the loss of points you might otherwise suffer. Be sure to explain why you are asking for some special dispensation and be prepared to adduce proofs of your wage slavery. Most professors are very accommodating and understanding of this sort of thing as it happens more often they you might think.

Just ask the professor if he/she will allow you to do some extra credit to compensate for the loss of points you might otherwise suffer. Be sure to explain why you are asking for some special dispensation and be prepared to adduce proofs of your wage slavery. Most professors are very accommodating and understanding of this sort of thing as it happens more often they you might think.
Based oldcel giving based advice to the youngercels.

Based oldcel giving based advice to the youngercels.
I do what I can to help these young Padawan learners understand that there are many expedient copes which can be employed to soften the hardness of inceldom and to make life generally more tolerable.

I used Wolfram Alpha to teach me how to work problems step by step (aka do my teachers job). I think it could work with chemistry.

Did you try Hustlers University?