Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a feeling my oneitis is going to leave me mentally damaged

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I can't even get out of my bed and look forward to anything until she texts me. I genuinely think I love her and I need her in my life

She says a lot of shit like the timing isn't right between us at the moment. Maybe valid since she broke up with her boyfriend not even a month ago. BUT STILL.. if she's saying something just to say it I will wallow in heartbreak

WHY IS SHE LEADING ME ON??

Does she want me to eventually kill myself?

this is why you don't make female friends. If she cared about you she would fuck you tbh. She just keeps you around to orbit her.

CUCK ALERT, broooo fucking stop texting with a foid and posting here, fucking cuck, it's an insult to all the guys here reading your thread.
What beneftis do you get for having an oneitis ? You are fucking go against the points we are trying to make here by orbiting her.....You don't need foid friends stop NOW!!!!!

If she says the timing isn't right NOW it means it never will be. Stop it and save yourself from all the bullshit she has in store for you.

Yep OP. It's easier said than done but you gotta make things clear between you and that foid : either she become your girl friend or you completely dump her. There is no 3rd possibility and if she truely cares about you she will understand that.
I did this mistake in the recent past and it didn't even get me to kiss the girl once, eventhough I tried.
Don't let things go her way. You are the man, you set the pace.
This or you'll end up a heartbroken suicidal cuck just like me and many others experienced.
Gl bro

If she says the timing isn't right NOW it means it never will be. Stop it and save yourself from all the bullshit she has in store for you.

What if she's only been with one guy, and I've seen her reject other guys (some decent looking) irl and via text in more abrupt ways? Is there any chance she genuinely wants to be single right now?

I can't even get out of my bed and look forward to anything until she texts me. I genuinely think I love her and I need her in my life

She says a lot of shit like the timing isn't right between us at the moment. Maybe valid since she broke up with her boyfriend not even a month ago. BUT STILL.. if she's saying something just to say it I will wallow in heartbreak

I feel the same way. Shes my only friend, so that's why I hold on.

I like how this forum has turned into normies venting about trying to woo over their next GF.

What a bunch of cucks.....here, seriously someone must do something with fakecel normies here.

Get off your ass, stop texting her, go get some good food, go home and beat your dick to a bloody pulp.

To hell with your oneitis. She will never love you and you need to stop wasting your time boyo

What a bunch of cucks.....here, seriously someone must do something with fakecel normies here.

If I was a fakecel my penis would be in her vagina

Having female friends means absolutely nothing

Fuck that bitch! Don't worry about it, just go get high and listen to a band called Brainbombs.

If I was a fakecel my penis would be in her vagina

Having female friends means absolutely nothing
No, you are going against our beliefs, foids are against us, does she knows you are an incel ? Does she knows about the blackpill and your beliefs ? NOOOO She wouldn't be your friend then, not that she is, she just wants a beta orbiter around her and you took the bait.

No, you are going against our beliefs, foids are against us, does she knows you are an incel ? Does she knows about the blackpill and your beliefs ? NOOOO She wouldn't be your friend then, not that she is, she just wants a beta orbiter around her and you took the bait.

No she doesn't know I'm an incel. Quite the opposite actually. I've told her all kind of frauded stories trying to make her jealous. She thinks I'm some pseudo-slayer

Genuine question, what do females get out of having orbiters if they're not at least a little bit attracted?

No she doesn't know I'm an incel. Quite the opposite actually. I've told her all kind of frauded stories trying to make her jealous. She thinks I'm some pseudo-slayer

Genuine question, what do females get out of having orbiters if they're not at least a little bit attracted?
You are here and still asking that.....------->:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: you still have a lot of those pills inside you.

You are here and still asking that.....------->:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: you still have a lot of those pills inside you.

Not bluepilled. Generally orbiters are someone she could see herself with if all cards aligned and Chad broke her heart, correct?

Put yourself in their shoes. Do you get any validation from a fat or ugly chick hitting you up? Not really

How do you even get to the point were you have regular contact with females? Seriously.

what is truly baffling is that you have any close contact with your oneitis at all, i really hope you manage to fuck her

If you have a oneitis you are already mentally damaged.

the timing isn't right between us at the moment
this means NO for you
actually it's a relatively common phrasing of a rejection
if she needed you, that would be constant, there's no timing, actually it's ridiculous
:blackpill:

this means NO for you

I would normally agree 100% but the coping side of me has seen her reject solid looking guys in a more harsh abrupt manner. So what does that say? Perhaps she's one of non-lying female cunts and actually wants to stay single at the moment? Idk

Last edited:
Lmao, she must be pretty thick then or she would know your fucking lying.
Bro your not worth her time. Move on and find a cope.

I genuinely think I love her and I need her in my life
I came through this tbh. Now I almost forgot her, and she never aknowledged my existence anyway.

She's gonna cuck you if she hasnt already. She use you to take her out to eat you'll drop her off home try to get a kiss and take things further and shell respond with something like "hey sorry I'm not ready for that" or "hey sorry i really like what we have and don't wanna ruin it" then shell go inside where she has chad waiting to fucking pound her out raw while she eats his asshole.

What the fuck is this cucked bullshit?

I would normally agree 100% but the coping side of me has seen her reject solid looking guys in a more harsh abrupt manner. So what does that way? Perhaps she's one of non-lying female cunts and actually wants to stay single at the moment? Idk
I have also been through this. Probably many others here too. I don't blame you for one bit.
Us men are (I guess) far LESS controlled by our hormones than the foids. Still, in the situation you are currently, hormones can cloud judgment, and any sign from the foid can be interpreted as a positive sign. Fuck that, it may be somewhat similar to the rationalization hamster that femoids have.

CUCKED BEYOND SALVATION

Just give up and save your mental health. Stop wasting your time.

if you have a oneitis, you ain’t blackpilled