Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about your oneitis.

What kind of retarded pale nigger incel has a oneitis? I haven’t believed in love since I was 5, so I guess 5 was my last one. So many fakecels man and this is coming from a graycel.

TLDR two cute and smart asian girls with nice hair, no contact
I had two in high school. What attracted me to them at the time was that they were social but very studious (both at T10 unis now), had long black hair, and they were just near me. One sat across from me in sportsmed while in another class I often stared at the a girl who sat diagonally across the chemistry classroom from me. I always stared at her as that was the only thing I was interested in in that classroom. The only interaction I had was that the chemistry one once turned her head suddenly and made direct eye contact with me. It was as if she felt the burning of my eyesite on the back of her head and she wanted me to stop it immediately. I immediately turned my glance away embarrassed but I believe she was certain then that I always had my eyes on her. I don't have any other explanation as to why she turned back that day, but it was the only time we made eye contact. We never spoke. I didn't even hear the voice of the chemistry girl's until years later on her TikTok - it was a unique voice, almost white woman sounding for an asian girl?
The sportsmed girl was more studious and a little less outgoing compared to chemistry girl. I'd always take my time putting my things away so that she'd leave first. The classroom was on the third floor and class took place right before lunch, so we'd all take a long walk to ground level. I'd follow behind her and stare at a distance, too. She always wore blue jeans, light or dark, and they were well fitting on her. I'd always look at her shapely legs while she walked ahead of me. I had never made any contact with her. These two girls then went on to prestigious universities far away and I didn't see them anymore, asides from stalking online. I stopped caring for them as they stopped posting on social media. I can find and share a picture of chemistry girl because she really was cute, thinking back on it

TLDR two cute and smart asian girls with nice hair, no contact
I had two in high school. What attracted me to them at the time was that they were social but very studious (both at T10 unis now), had long black hair, and they were just near me. One sat across from me in sportsmed while in another class I often stared at the a girl who sat diagonally across the chemistry classroom from me. I always stared at her as that was the only thing I was interested in in that classroom. The only interaction I had was that the chemistry one once turned her head suddenly and made direct eye contact with me. It was as if she felt the burning of my eyesite on the back of her head and she wanted me to stop it immediately. I immediately turned my glance away embarrassed but I believe she was certain then that I always had my eyes on her. I don't have any other explanation as to why she turned back that day, but it was the only time we made eye contact. We never spoke. I didn't even hear the voice of the chemistry girl's until years later on her TikTok - it was a unique voice, almost white woman sounding for an asian girl?
The sportsmed girl was more studious and a little less outgoing compared to chemistry girl. I'd always take my time putting my things away so that she'd leave first. The classroom was on the third floor and class took place right before lunch, so we'd all take a long walk to ground level. I'd follow behind her and stare at a distance, too. She always wore blue jeans, light or dark, and they were well fitting on her. I'd always look at her shapely legs while she walked ahead of me. I had never made any contact with her. These two girls then went on to prestigious universities far away and I didn't see them anymore, asides from stalking online. I stopped caring for them as they stopped posting on social media. I can find and share a picture of chemistry girl because she really was cute, thinking back on it
Thanks for actually posting something. It’s brutal having a oneitis as an incel because you know that you are only a spectator in life. It would be cool if you shared a picture of the girl, too.

What kind of retarded pale nigger incel has a oneitis? I haven’t believed in love since I was 5, so I guess 5 was my last one. So many fakecels man and this is coming from a graycel.
My fellow gray, I don’t want a oneitis but it’s something that can’t be helped. I shared your sentiment until somehow I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I don’t know why it happens, but it does.

I'll kill your oneitis
IMG 1477

Gotta get more creative with it

Not existing anymore

My fellow gray, I don’t want a oneitis but it’s something that can’t be helped. I shared your sentiment until somehow I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I don’t know why it happens, but it does.
She doesn't post much and had actually deleted most of her pics. Her older deleted ones like the skiing one here showed her cuteness best.
Upon looking up her pictures, the "oneitiscels are cucks" mantra came true :feelsrope:
I won't share sportsmed one because I literally had no contact with her despite being two feet away from her for months. That's shameful but there was zero bonding there

I met her on Facebook & we got on but she blocked me in the end.

Why is she your oneitis?
What have your interactions been like?
What does she look like?
I have never talked to my oneitis I just like her calm, shy demeanor. She isn't even a stacy a MTB at best.
Don't reply if you don't have one.
I was in a high school class with her. I talked to her sometimes, but it was very difficult because of how pretty she was.

Why is she your oneitis?
What does she look like?
I have never talked to my oneitis I just like her calm, shy demeanor. She isn't even a stacy a MTB at best.
don’t have one GRAY

I just like her calm, shy demeanor. She isn't even a stacy a MTB at best.
Now imagine her going out and getting railed by a hypermasculine, muscular Chad. Because that's what's actually happening while you're thinking she's so sweet.

Unprotected, every Friday night,
forever.

You'll get over it real quick, pal. Unless you're a cuck.

She doesn't post much and had actually deleted most of her pics. Her older deleted ones like the skiing one here showed her cuteness best.
Upon looking up her pictures, the "oneitiscels are cucks" mantra came true :feelsrope:
I won't share sportsmed one because I literally had no contact with her despite being two feet away from her for months. That's shameful but there was zero bonding there
Brutal man, I can relate to not talking to her. I fucking hate being subhuman.

Now imagine her going out and getting railed by a hypermasculine, muscular Chad. Because that's what's actually happening while you're thinking she's so sweet.

Unprotected, every Friday night,
forever.

You'll get over it real quick, pal. Unless you're a cuck.
Sad reality.

Why is she your oneitis?
What does she look like?
Girl that talked to me in early highschool. Yeah you can say fakecel or whatever but I never fucked her and it was clear it wouldn't happen so obviously I wasn't sticking around. I think part of the big reason I liked her so much and a had a crush is because she was the only foid talking to me etc.

She was the only whorebag around that time that gave me some attention. Developed feelings for her. Learned the hard way to be a cruel fucker

Girl that talked to me in early highschool. Yeah you can say fakecel or whatever but I never fucked her and it was clear it wouldn't happen so obviously I wasn't sticking around. I think part of the big reason I liked her so much and a had a crush is because she was the only foid talking to me etc.
I had a similar situation in high school. Saw her again in college sitting across from a massive gigachad, grinning and twirling her hair. He didn't look like he was all that into her, but probably still fucked her. Early blackpill for me.

Romantic love from the movies isn't real except for the chosen ones. In reality there is only desire and daydreaming about oneitis. In reality they don't have anything in common with their oneitis before and during their infatuation, and maybe even after they get her (good luck with that).
Oneitis is getting her guts rearranged by some other guy as we speak.