Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about your oneitis.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
Why is she your oneitis?
What have your interactions been like?
What does she look like?
I have never talked to my oneitis I just like her calm, shy demeanor. She isn't even a stacy a MTB at best.
Don't reply if you don't have one.

Last edited:
I don't have one

Why is she your oneitis?
What have your interactions been like?
What does she look like?
I have never talked to my oneitis I just like her calm, shy demeanor. She isn't even a stacy a MTB at best.
i dont have a oneitis i am not a pathetic cuck

I'll kill your oneitis

Last time I had an oneitis was when I thought I'd be able to marrymaxx.

Long long time ago.

To this day, my inceldom and blackpill have made me autistic when it comes to women, and I hate them, but I need them, but I hate them deeply. I would kill them all while kissing them passionately.

They have destroyed my life.

I try for the longest time not to fap, Yet the horrendous images in my head from Retardfuels postings keeps my Nonutstreek strong, Nasty shiiiet i dont ever wanna see again.

I'm not a cuck, I'm not in HS, and I am blackpilled so therefore I do not have an oneitis.

@Pancakecel summoning you for this.

Twoitis

Threeitis

Fouritis

Fiveitis

Sixitis

MinusSevenitis

UqFi2V

you're one funny nigga aren't you

What happened?

Damn that's brutal. Are you still atheist?

she is a 2D anime character. Very virtuous and kind.

There are days I feel the call to believe.
I'm muslim too. I find that in times when I had friends and good relationships with other people I felt better in it. Now not so much. The more lonely I get the less I tend to want to islammaxx.

I'm muslim too. I find that in times when I had friends and good relationships with other people I felt better in it. Now not so much. The more lonely I get the less I tend to want to islammaxx.

had a couple in MS and HS but after that i stopped having anybody like that because my brain stopped seeing any point in getting attached to people because they'll never care about me.