Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a bloated subhuman face, fat thighs and bad philtrum to mouth ratio

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
My body structure is so subhuman that unless I am under 10% bf I look like a bloated midget. My thighs are thick for no reason and my face is bloated. On a camera it looks even worse than it does in real life like If I accidently opened the camera I get a vomit inducing sight. I have a condition where my philtrum is too far away from my mouth which resulted in a small subhuman nose (fetal alcohol syndrome feel free to research about it). I am literally deformed.

Shoot niggers and foids

Last edited:
Looksmatched, also my friend died.

I'm a skinnycel

Same it's over

Fuck you nigger if you encourage subhumans to rope. Tell that to normies not inkies you scum
And what am I supposed to tell you, retard? To be happy and to just be yourself?
Go fucking rope POSTHASTE.

For you never started, you are a true truecel, BRUTAL.

I am also subhuman.

For you never started, you are a true truecel, BRUTAL.

I am also subhuman.
Yeah man I am better off not showing my face and hikikomorimaxx but i am forced to wage.

That's ruthless! Alcoholics shouldn't breed.