Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have 45 years old and I have NEVER had a girlfriend. Thus, I hate women deeply.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33350
  • Start date
IT has certain linguistic idiosyncrasies, all of which manifest themselves in that post. However, if you're not larping I fully agree with you. I loathe women. I'm currently trying to destroy my attraction to them.
I don't know what it idiosyncracies are. Im not a native speaker. And im not larping
I'm close to your age, OP. Welcome.
so glad to hear that! Ty

I am 36 , where are you from ?

IT has certain linguistic idiosyncrasies, all of which manifest themselves in that post. However, if you're not larping I fully agree with you. I loathe women. I'm currently trying to destroy my attraction to them.
Im also trying to destroy my attraction to them. I havent been able. Every time i go out and see a cute girl I get really horny. It makes angry at myself

Broooootal, have you ever kissed someone? Are you a full KHHV truecel? From 0-10 how much would you rate your looks?

Last edited:

I'd have roped at 30.

I am 36 , where are you from ?

Holy shit, youre old af (if you r not larping). Have u tried surgerymaxxing?

I'd have roped at 30.

I'd have roped at 30.
If you manage to be alive and pass 35, you dont give a shit anymore
Holy shit, youre old af (if you r not larping). Have u tried surgerymaxxing?
I had the chance of having a nose job when I was younger, but me being an idiot, got scared.

Last edited:
Obvious fakecel troll is obvious

Thought we'd gone a couple of days too long without an obvious LARP

smells like redditor in here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back