Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when people say looks is subjective

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate when people say looks is subjective because it’s not some people are objectively unattractive a 5’5 balding Indian is objectively unattractive to women no amount of virtue signaling can convince me otherwise there’s no chad in the world that women find unattractive because if they did he wouldn’t be Chad I guarantee you if you think a legit truecel and asked 100 women if he’s attractive all 100 of them would say yes if they were being honest attraction is objective always has been

How can aesthetic be a part of the thing in itself. Seems impossible to me

If you are. a 6/10 you can use redpill

the legend is back kek

@HiddenUzer what do you think

>see recluse thread
>day got better
:D

Attractive features are mostly objective. Its smaller preferences that are subjective. Like fashion sense etc. You usually have to pass objective attractiveness for subjective preference based stuff to be even considered

this is a must read, mods should pin this

girls are not shallow:soy::foidSoy::soy::feels::feels::foidSoy:

Attractive features are mostly objective. Its smaller preferences that are subjective. Like fashion sense etc. You usually have to pass objective attractiveness for subjective preference based stuff to be even considered
ya

Looks are technically subjective, but bluepillers just repeat this phrase incessantly without understanding reality. It’s not about your looks and your personality being attractive to a handful of women that exist in the world, because that’s statistically very probable, it’s really about how you place on the dating market to women in your area.

The “looks are subjective” bs has the same energy as “There’s plenty of fish in the so bro”

I hate when people say looks is subjective because it’s not some people are objectively unattractive a 5’5 balding Indian is objectively unattractive to women no amount of virtue signaling can convince me otherwise there’s no chad in the world that women find unattractive because if they did he wouldn’t be Chad I guarantee you if you think a legit truecel and asked 100 women if he’s attractive all 100 of them would say yes if they were being honest attraction is objective always has been
Bro what reasons are they banning you for?

Honestly those tv shows, mangas, etc where the extremely beautiful girl is attracted to the loser MC is the most blackpilling material out there…

Exactly. That's why Wheat Waffles has that rating in the first place.

There's an inkling of truth in there but what we find attractive is still kind of objective. If there's 95 women who find the taller more handsome guy more attractive and 5 women find Danny Devito more attractive, those 5 women won't debunk the blackpill. That's what the idiots don't understand

They're subjective by two points at most on a 0 to ten scale

Looks are subjective :soy::foidSoy:.

Images 2
2666e9916fec7599f200d60742d001e7

Redpill style looksmaxxing can bring you up a point or two if you are normie. The problem is when that logic spread to subfives.

water