Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the foid who concieved me

• Thread starter alcoholsyndrome
  • Start date
alcoholsyndrome

alcoholsyndrome

Banned
-
its actual not fucking fair, why me, seriously like fucking why, im 19 and i look like someone performed plastic surgery on my to make me look like an infant, that foid fucking bitch chose to do this, the fat fucking whale made a decision to not only give birth to me but also drink alcohol while pregnant with me the fat fuck. I'll never experience love, i'll never know what it feels like to get a kiss, the only sexual release i can muster for myself is a casual jerk off, im actual about to cry while writing this post just thinking about it

61952.jpg

its actual not fucking fair, why me, seriously like fucking why, im 19 and i look like someone performed plastic surgery on my to make me look like an infant, that foid fucking bitch chose to do this, the fat fucking whale made a decision to not only give birth to me but also drink alcohol while pregnant with me the fat fuck. I'll never experience love, i'll never know what it feels like to get a kiss, the only sexual release i can muster for myself is a casual jerk off, im actual about to cry while writing this post just thinking about it
sorry im new btw i dont know if im allowed to post shit like this, i just see everyone else post about their experiences so i wanted to share my own struggle

Welcome

Respect your mom
Edit: just actually read the story. Sad

sorry im new btw i dont know if im allowed to post shit like this, i just see everyone else post about their experiences so i wanted to share my own struggle
It’s allowed, just make sure not to post stuff unrelated to inceldom in inceldom discussion. And as a recommendation; read some threads in must-read

:foidSoy: nooo nothing bad will happen, my baby will grow up healthy

The baby: makes an account in incels.is

fuckin brutal man. mothers using drugs or alcohol during pregnancy should be punished by serious prison time or worse

Y he is banned?