Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you guys ever feel like beating the shit out of parents

uglybrat

uglybrat

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Posts
13
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
 
Strong first post GrAYman
 
Did you tell them why?
 
No, I dont. My family are the only people that somewhat care about me.
 
Not a foid
uglybrat

uglybrat

 
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
Kill them
 
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
All the time.
 
Your parents are the reason for your existence and all the suffering in this life. They must be hated.
 
My parents treat me like shit and then go back to pretending to be nice to me and any lashing out at them cause stress and they threaten and throw insults at me and tell me I can move out and they they are being nice to me i should be gtratful to them and that at least im not out on the streets homeless. I honesly dont have a choice should have saved up money but they wouldn't let me work fuck this so much.
 
Last edited:
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
Fuck those faggots especially my midget kike father I want him dead so I can inherit $$$$
 
Your parents are the reason for your existence and all the suffering in this life. They must be hated.
They're 95% of the reason of my suffering. The other 5% is luck. If I inherited the recessive genes that would've made me a 6'3 Chad, then my parents wouldn't even have to lift a finger.
 
No? I just want to murder and grape women
 
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
yes and i have before
 
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
I have sandnigger parents. Imagine the most goatfucker inbred religious nut jobs straight from the deserts of Arabia you can and that’s my parents. I have no doubt I would’ve been better off in foster care. I would still be an incel though because of my feces coloured skin.
 

Similar threads

NEETcel2023
Replies
15
Views
245
Fevet
Fevet
TheGrayWolf
Replies
19
Views
651
Plggy20144
Plggy20144
My Name Jeff
Replies
21
Views
321
Brainy
Brainy
eliya
Replies
56
Views
1K
based_meme
B

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top