Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOID BELOW LOOKSMATCH BAITS ME TO LOOK AT HER THEN GOES TO BF

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Slut foid crosses from across the gym to come behind me. She’s dressed like a slut, makes me look at her. by bending over near where I’m working out. I don’t look at her but I saw her out of the corner of my eye.
5 minutes later I see her walk to her cuck BF .

I know that she SMV mogs me to fucking oblivion. For reference she’s 5’0 mixed race small ass foid.( NO TITS EITHER) Vomit fuel tier but even she SMV mogs me.

JFL JFL JFL

Last edited:
Should’ve given her the death stare.

She probably tried to provoke her cuck to fight you

For the SMV of your female equivalent, multiply times ten

She probably tried to provoke her cuck to fight you
They love creating drama. Her bf is Cucked he let her wear shorts going inside her crack and a bra.
JFL
HES A WEAK FUCKING CUCK I CAN KILL HIM EASILY IM GETTING STRONGER I JUST BENCHED 130 KG EASY WITH 450MG TEST IN VEINS

Shameless whore indeed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Slut foid crosses from across the gym to come behind me. She’s dressed like a slut, makes me look at her. by bending over near where I’m working out. I don’t look at her but I saw her out of the corner of my eye.
5 minutes later I see her walk to her cuck BF .

I know that she SMV mogs me to fucking oblivion. For reference she’s 5’0 mixed race small ass foid.( NO TITS EITHER) Vomit fuel tier but even she SMV mogs me.

JFL JFL JFL
happened to me before so i try to look away

Should have raped her right then in Gta 5

Dwarf females do nothing for me