Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate a fat femoid from my class

imjustaniceguy

imjustaniceguy

Banned
-
There's this fat bitch in my class that is always talking, she's like 230 pounds and 5 foot.
whenever im with other khhv she tries to make fun of us, just cause she's a slutty whore that dresses almost naked people talk to her
shes so disgusting to look at, only some truecels talk to her in hopes of getting out of there
i hate her, she's fat, ugly, Mexican , I don't stand her
she always sit at the front of the class and Half of the time I can't even see the fucking presentations

ask her to fuck, volcel if you don't

There's this fat bitch in my class that is always talking, she's like 230 pounds and 5 foot.
whenever im with other khhv she tries to make fun of us, just cause she's a slutty whore that dresses almost naked people talk to her
shes so disgusting to look at, only some truecels talk to her in hopes of getting out of there
i hate her, she's fat, ugly, Mexican , I don't stand her
she always sit at the front of the class and Half of the time I can't even see the fucking presentations
She has higher SMV than all of us

She has higher SMV than all of us
im destined to be alone all my life, my smv is at a point of no return, ive started balding really bad and im not even 30

The fact that this is true shows how fucked up this world is.
nowadays most fat bitches have it easier than every man, they get all the support, and us fat men don't even get a hello, fuck Stacy. its over

I agree with you 100%
We live in a goddamn circus
If the world wants men not to revolt in the future, it simply needs to provide all men with their looksmatch. Although it should prevent people with subhuman genes from breeding, we don't need more inkwells in the future. Eugenics needs to be a national standard. Hell, international. Intelligent, tall, beautiful people only.

If the world wants men not to revolt in the future, it simply needs to provide all men with their looksmatch. Although it should prevent people with subhuman genes from breeding, we don't need more inkwells in the future. Eugenics needs to be a national standard. Hell, international. Intelligent, tall, beautiful people only.
Men need to stop believing that looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing actually work, once you accept your a piece of shit and your going to die alone it gets better

Men need to stop believing that looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing actually work, once you accept your a piece of shit and your going to die alone it gets better
Yep. Exceptions exist, but they ultimately only prove the rule.

believe me, if I could get some pussy I would, ive tried with some women and every and each one of them made me feel more repulsed by the opposite gender
did you try losing weight so you could aim higher

Tell her she’s so fat that she jumped in the air and got stuck.

oh ok, I take back my volcel allegations. I don't think skinny fat changes your face that much
i don't think the problem is my body, but my face. Ive never had a gf, never had girl friends, always around some incels like me. I don't have a pretty face

i don't think the problem is my body, but my face
yeah I get you, but if you were fat fat and not skinny fat you could have improved your face by losing weight
you probably still could improve a bit but not as much

Tell her she’s so fat that she jumped in the air and got stuck.
ive never said a word to her, she always talks shit to me and my "friends" but ive never responded back to her, she scares me, she's so fat so ugly, I don't want to look at her

yeah I get you, but if you were fat fat and not skinny fat you could have improved your face by losing weight
you probably still could improve a bit but not as much
yeah, idk, ive tried different haircuts but its useless, its over for me

yeah, idk, ive tried different haircuts but its useless, its over for me
unless you KNOW it's giga over
work out, lose weight, get used to mewing if you have a bad double chin

then if nothing changes yeah it's over unless you geomax

don't know how to swim
never too late to learn if you want to try, I get it if it's too embarrassing to have to ask someone to teach you at your age tho and don't blame you

never too late to learn if you want to try, I get it if it's too embarrassing to have to ask someone to teach you at your age tho and don't blame you
i barely talk with people and I do because I know them or have to, imagine going to a random instructor and telling him I don't know how to swim, im past 25 man

i barely talk with people and I do because I know them or have to, imagine going to a random instructor and telling him I don't know how to swim, im past 25 man
yeah I get it, I just couldn't think of another sport where you don't sweat

land whales have always been the loudest and most arrogant, the best thing you can do is constantly remind them ironically of their weight

Just make fun of her weight, it’s an easy win and it will hurt her. Even better if you can be subtle about it, such that you can deny doing it and protect yourself from her playing the victim and getting you into trouble.

Just make fun of her weight, it’s an easy win and it will hurt her. Even better if you can be subtle about it, such that you can deny doing it and protect yourself from her playing the victim and getting you into trouble.
next time i’ll see her i’ll say something about it. thanks