Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i hate that feel when i try to get a closer relationship with any woman

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
every second I spend with them I feel like I'm on a tightrope

as if everything was going to collapse at any moment, and that's exactly what always happens :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

then, a massive feeling of defeat, guilt and sadness, which increases because of my pessimistic readings and thoughts

I know what you're talking about, that tense feeling. The only pepole feeling this are sub5s that never got any love, and its good that we feel said tension, because it reminds us that with any mistake made by us we will lose love.

Fakecels, you can talk to women

I know what you're talking about, that tense feeling. The only pepole feeling this are sub5s that never got any love, and its good that we feel said tension, because it reminds us that with any mistake made by us we will lose love.
Chads feel no tension

Chads feel no tension
They feel no tension because they know what ever they will do, they will still maintain relationships. Meanwhile sub 8s make any mistake, big or small, and we get ostracised for it (idk how to spell oriscised. It means hated). And Chad cant Male mistakes :society:

Do you also feel like you must constantly monitor whatever you say when attempting to get closer to a woman? You have to be on guard all the time, trying to make sure what you say pleases them and doesn't weird them out or give them the "ick", etc? Seems like standard life for sub-chads

They feel no tension because they know what ever they will do, they will still maintain relationships. Meanwhile sub 8s make any mistake, big or small, and we get ostracised for it (idk how to spell oriscised. It means hated). And Chad cant Male mistakes :society:
Even a lot of normie males dont feel at peace among foids but I think they are more acclimated to it. For incels who have been deprived of female attention their entire life its basically impossible to act normal around

Even a lot of normie males dont feel at peace among foids but I think they are more acclimated to it. For incels who have been deprived of female attention their entire life its basically impossible to act normal around
I could chill with a cereal killer (in game) but the moment any female is withing 30km of my presence im constantly on my toes

Didn't have any.