Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I want to have casual sex to gain confidence sexually/experience/fun but I feel “dirty” bc of people saying to not do that as a woman

She should explore that side of yourself, it can be a lot of fun! Definitely use condoms and maybe have a friends with benefits situation or 2? In the past I preferred repeats to brand new every time. They can get to know your likes and dislikes while still maintaining a sex only relationship. I had a fwb 2 blocks away once that was SO convenient. Sometimes we’d meet up on our lunch hour. It was pretty hot. He even used to cook me dinner sometimes too! Neither of us was in a good place to be dating anyone (getting over exes,) but we still had needs. As long as all parties involved are on the same page, it can be great.

Casual sex does not “lower your value.” I’m now married to the most wonderful man I’ve ever met, and we know each others’ whole pasts and understand that what came before each other is history.

Casual sex does not “lower your value.” I’m now married to the most wonderful man I’ve ever met, and we know each others’ whole pasts and understand that what came before each other is history.
:foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy:

Proverbs 5:3-7 For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.

Proverbs 5:3-7 For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.
Am not Christian but i agree

The koran just says to kill the adultering whore, none of this fruity proverbs shit

Dirty whore should suck my dick

She should explore that side of yourself, it can be a lot of fun! Definitely use condoms and maybe have a friends with benefits situation or 2? In the past I preferred repeats to brand new every time. They can get to know your likes and dislikes while still maintaining a sex only relationship. I had a fwb 2 blocks away once that was SO convenient. Sometimes we’d meet up on our lunch hour. It was pretty hot. He even used to cook me dinner sometimes too! Neither of us was in a good place to be dating anyone (getting over exes,) but we still had needs. As long as all parties involved are on the same page, it can be great.

Was this a comment on there?

She wants to experience chad. After that she will lie to her future husband about her body count
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back