Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Seeing My Parents Kiss

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
My dad is such an ugly incel looking motherfucker it hurts, and he's a cuck since my mom openly talked about fucking a million guys before him. I hate when they kiss because he's so oblivious to the fact that his money is what got him there, and it also makes him think it should be easy for me to get a girl when it was for him. I also hate it because he is subconciously flaunting the fact he married this ex-Stacy to me since research shows public makeouts are to make other people jealous. Also I hate to say it but it arouses me in a way, just the idea that an incel, someone with my incel genes, can kiss an ex-model is some what hopeful. Ususally when I masturbate I'm rich in my fantasies because a femoid liking me for any other reason is too unrealistic for me. So it kind of gives me a jerk off fantasy. But overal it's just a nasty experience, very belittling.

You still live with you're parents?

i know that feel my blood boils over everytime i hear my mommy and daddy fucking in the othER room

but i dont have a choice a incel/ ugly male must know his place because of his face of course

man oh man!

do i need to cope!

I walked in on my parents fucking in the kitchen once.

My dad recently called my mom drunk as hell and told her about how the last person he's married took a ton of his money and begged my mom to come back to him saying they didn't even have to share a room and he just wanted someone there, I was lucky enough to hear the whole thing on speakerphone. My mom hung up on him and laughed. Losing the last respect you have for both parents at the same time feelsbadman
IMG 0853

Last edited:
My parents seperated when I was four, I never gad to deal with that shit

My parents never show affection

my parents don't show much affection toward each other, thank God

My dad recently called my mom drunk as hell and told her about how the last person he's married took a ton of his money and begged my mom to come back to him saying they didn't even have to share a room and he just wanted someone there, I was lucky enough to hear the whole thing on speakerphone. My mom hung up on him and laughed. Losing the last respect you have for both parents at the same time feelsbadmanView attachment 34068
Shit that’s a rough one

I like watching and masturbating furiously

Just imagining it makes me uneasy.

Also I hate to say it but it arouses me in a way, just the idea that an incel, someone with my incel genes, can kiss an ex-model is some what hopeful. Ususally when I masturbate I'm rich in my fantasies because a femoid liking me for any other reason is too unrealistic for me. So it kind of gives me a jerk off fantasy. But overal it's just a nasty experience, very belittling.
This all just just sounds like you basically want to fuck your Stacey mom :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:

Shit like this is why the West and Westerners need to perish ASAP. I pity you for having a whore of a mother.

Why not you lick your Stacy mom's earlobe while hugging her, pretending it to be an accident and go fap in your room with the taste of it in your mouth? or just sniff the foid's ex-model hair while pushing her big mommy boobs on your chest if you want to keep things safe.

Last edited:
worst thing is hearing your parents having loud sex

Never seen my parents kiss.