Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you hate your parents?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I hate my parents to a certain extent. They theoretically could be worse but they're still pieces of shit who hate me. I also dislike them for giving me disgusting subhuman genes. I hate them for never making me feel better or valued, and I hate them for viewing me as a subhuman monster. They clearly do not value my life or existence so I want to hurt them. Not physically hurt them but I want them to be traumatized when they happen to come across my dead corpse. I hope they get reoccurring nightmares about their dead useless son they've wasted so much time and money getting to this point. I want them to feel like failures. Tbh I don't really need them for much and they don't make my life better so why would I care about them.

I don't like them and even if I wasn't incel, I wouldn't have kids because I don't think they deserve to have their genetic line continued.

No I don't hate them. They genuinely look out for me and give me free food JFL. I'm not gonna hate someone who is rooting for me

They hate me. They want me dead. They didn't even bother to raise me, they just hit me and yelled at me. They never even wanted kids in the first place. Worst part is that I could never go ER on them because I don't have the balls to do anything like that

(NOT SAYING THAT I DO HAVE INTEREST IN DOING THAT, MR. FBI AGENT READING THIS. IM JUST SAYING THAT IF I DID WANT TO, THEN I WOULDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO)

Last edited:
they physically abused me and enabled my sexual abuse and i got trauma and depression and some form of ptsd because of that so yeah

they physically abused me and enabled my sexual abuse and i got trauma and depression and some form of ptsd because of that so yeah
Geez, I'm sorry to hear that. I have a really similar story, but I'm always too embarrassed to ever mention the sexual abuse part of it

Geez, I'm sorry to hear that. I have a really similar story
the family pill is so fucking real, any traumatic event which happens when youre 10 or younger irreversibly fucks up your mind. i tried to fit into society for so long but i just cant, my brain just doesnt work the way it does for others

No I love my parents.

I feel very sorry for people with bad parents tho

Geez, I'm sorry to hear that. I have a really similar story, but I'm always too embarrassed to ever mention the sexual abuse part of it
i am sorry for all of those things happening to you too, life really sucks for some of us

I don’t hate my parents, i love my mother and hold pretty much zero feelings towards my father, i don't love him but i don't hate him.

the family pill is so fucking real
imo it's probably the most brutal pill
any traumatic event which happens when youre 10 or younger irreversibly fucks up your mind.
So true. Emphasis on irreversible. I'm probably oversharing, but no joke I'm almost 21 years old and there is a spot on my body that when anybody touches near it I basically uncontrollably scream for a second and go to protect it. It's so embarrassing. Luckily that rarely happens though, like only a few times a year. And luckily I don't think it's ever happened in public. I hate to overshare like that but it's because nobody understands that childhood trauma is truly irreversible. People always say "bro stop blaming your parents, you're an adult now. Just rise above bro. Just look at [rich celebrity], their parents beat them but they rose above and succeeded". Maybe some people have a gigachad level of commitment and motivation (and looks) but for sub5s, if you got an abusive family then it's just over for you, there's no coming back from that

I spent like 20 minutes debating if I should even post this comment or just delete it all but oh well, I spent all this time writing it so may as well hit post. Don't feel obligated to respond to this comment or anything, I know this isn't exactly a fun topic to talk about

i tried to fit into society for so long but i just cant, my brain just doesnt work the way it does for others
:feelsrope:

The worst part for me is that when it comes to my brain working differently from others, I was the last to know. My family always coped and said "youre perfectly normal, you're just shy" and I assumed that's all there was to it. But it turns out everyone around me knew I was non NT. in 11th grade I jokingly said "im autistic" and my friend looked confused and nervously said "are you actually?". I responded with no, laughing because he thought I might be autistic. Then years later, I found out I almost certainly am autistic. Jfl, everybody around me knew I was autistic, and I never knew.

I wasn't planning on writing a long comment like this but I've got nothing better to do rn and it's really nice to get stuff off your chest :)

My parents are 90% of the cause of my inceldom.

The worst part for me is that when it comes to my brain working differently from others, I was the last to know. My family always coped and said "youre perfectly normal, you're just shy" and I assumed that's all there was to it. But it turns out everyone around me knew I was non NT. in 11th grade I jokingly said "im autistic" and my friend looked confused and nervously said "are you actually?". I responded with no, laughing because he thought I might be autistic. Then years later, I found out I almost certainly am autistic. Jfl, everybody around me knew I was autistic, and I never knew.
This is just genuinely so strange and amusing to me because this is the exact same life experience I had with only the timeline being different. The signs have always been there of me being autistic but I never got around to that revelation until I guess a few months ago when I stumbled across this forum and read the anecdotes of other autists on this forum and saw how their mannerisms and social life mirrored mine. My family would do the same coping in that they would often say I just struggle with making friends and that was it and my being reserved and withdrawn gave me the impression that I was just naturally introverted. It was only this year that I actually realised it was autism and when I looked at my social life beginning all the way from when I was a kid to now that I am 21, everything just fell into place. I realised why I could never fit in and why everyone found me so strange and weird.
So true. Emphasis on irreversible. I'm probably oversharing, but no joke I'm almost 21 years old and there is a spot on my body that when anybody touches near it I basically uncontrollably scream for a second and go to protect it. It's so embarrassing. Luckily that rarely happens though, like only a few times a year. And luckily I don't think it's ever happened in public. I hate to overshare like that but it's because nobody understands that childhood trauma is truly irreversible. People always say "bro stop blaming your parents, you're an adult now. Just rise above bro. Just look at [rich celebrity], their parents beat them but they rose above and succeeded". Maybe some people have a gigachad level of commitment and motivation (and looks) but for sub5s, if you got an abusive family then it's just over for you, there's no coming back from that
They just want to gaslight us and make it our problem when they have shunned us from society for not fitting into their mold. Trust me I live 21 years of my life oblivious to the fact that I was autistic and I would do everything possible to fit in. I would play random videos of people talking on YouTube and try and imitate them. I just thought I had to try harder and that would be it but you can't forego your neurodivergence no matter how hard you try. I tried for years and years but I could never really get to that point. But even though I am somewhat decent at masking when I am on opioids and can pass for a NT person I just don't have the brain with which I can pull it off consistently. I feel estranged from the world. I can't connect with other people and with the facets of this world no matter how hard I try. I feel like a zombie on autopilot and so much as uttering a sentence in conversation is excruciating to me. These things don't come naturally to me. It's like whenever someone says something to me it has first to be processed in my mind after which I have to consciously "generate" a response as opposed to all of this happening naturally and spontaneously as it does for NTs.

It's beyond over for sub5s with mental illnesses and autism and a traumatic past. We never stood a chance.

This is just genuinely so strange and amusing to me because this is the exact same life experience I had with only the timeline being different. The signs have always been there of me being autistic but I never got around to that revelation until I guess a few months ago when I stumbled across this forum and read the anecdotes of other autists on this forum and saw how their mannerisms and social life mirrored mine. My family would do the same coping in that they would often say I just struggle with making friends and that was it and my being reserved and withdrawn gave me the impression that I was just naturally introverted. It was only this year that I actually realised it was autism and when I looked at my social life beginning all the way from when I was a kid to now that I am 21, everything just fell into place. I realised why I could never fit in and why everyone found me so strange and weird.

They just want to gaslight us and make it our problem when they have shunned us from society for not fitting into their mold. Trust me I live 21 years of my life oblivious to the fact that I was autistic and I would do everything possible to fit in. I would play random videos of people talking on YouTube and try and imitate them. I just thought I had to try harder and that would be it but you can't forego your neurodivergence no matter how hard you try. I tried for years and years but I could never really get to that point. But even though I am somewhat decent at masking when I am on opioids and can pass for a NT person I just don't have the brain with which I can pull it off consistently. I feel estranged from the world. I can't connect with other people and with the facets of this world no matter how hard I try. I feel like a zombie on autopilot and so much as uttering a sentence in conversation is excruciating to me. These things don't come naturally to me. It's like whenever someone says something to me it has first to be processed in my mind after which I have to consciously "generate" a response as opposed to all of this happening naturally and spontaneously as it does for NTs.

It's beyond over for sub5s with mental illnesses and autism and a traumatic past. We never stood a chance.
:cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I hate my parents to a certain extent. They theoretically could be worse but they're still pieces of shit who hate me. I also dislike them for giving me disgusting subhuman genes. I hate them for never making me feel better or valued, and I hate them for viewing me as a subhuman monster. They clearly do not value my life or existence so I want to hurt them. Not physically hurt them but I want them to be traumatized when they happen to come across my dead corpse. I hope they get reoccurring nightmares about their dead useless son they've wasted so much time and money getting to this point. I want them to feel like failures. Tbh I don't really need them for much and they don't make my life better so why would I care about them.
yes mainly my dad

I don’t hate my mom that much but still don’t know why she chose my dad. My dad is an absolute prick though and I barely talk to him despite living in the same house.

Last edited:
I hate them with every cell of my body. I cant remember a SINGLE time where my parents screamed at my sister. Meanwhile they scream at me simply for existing

No, but my mother is very selfish and narcissistic, her feelings are always more important than anyone else's. I guess she can't help that because it is just foid nature.

my mother is quite out of touch and lacking in common sense, possibly because she is ESL. my dad is a genius hyper autist.
i suppose i pity their lack of social awareness. they are hard to be in public with occasionally.
i also am angry with them for not pushing me to succeed at all in high school.

I resent them purely for the fact that because of them I exist. But I can't say that I hate them.

No, they’re one of the only few people who I love however I wish I was never born on this shitty world

No, I don’t hate them at all. They are among the very few people who have ever cared about me and actually wanted to hang out with me. They may have gave me shitty genetics, but they still treat me well. I get to live in their house for free.

Hate them niggers wish they hurry up and pass away feel tied to them niggers too attached dispite me hating them so much miserable to be around them fuck them niggers they make me feel lworthless cant do anything good THEY fucking complain this and that little small stuff mock and degrade me in gta :reeeeee:

Last edited:
My mother is alright, my father is total asshole

No, I don’t hate them at all. They are among the very few people who have ever cared about me and actually wanted to hang out with me. They may have gave me shitty genetics, but they still treat me well. I get to live in their house for free.

No

With every fibre of my being, i despise my cunt father and my noodlewhore mother, they disgust me.

I hate them, but they've recently decided to help me financially. It's not much but it started to make me think a little less badly of them. I'd still prefer to not have been born. I feel conflicted.

They were insisting on good grades but didn't prepare me for the real world.