Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THE time i was robbed out of my first kiss/when i finally knew i was incel(storytime)

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★
Back when i was in 10th grade, i was picked for a crime prevention program to represent my district (JOHANNESBURG SOUTH) . I was elected junior commissioner. so part of this program involved me meeting up with other elected commissioners from other cities of the province and coming up with crime prevention strategies . in one of these meetups we were staying at this hotel for the weekend and in that Sat night when we had time for ourselves, a group of us decided to play truth or dare. As a group there were 11 of us (6 girls V 5 guys).

we decided to play this at one of the foids room. i was so tense and anxious that i accidentally spilled a glass of water in one of the foids iphone,luckly it was waterproofed and she was nice enough to not make a big deal out of it . The game started up well , up until one of the girls dared a chad friend of mine to take out his shirt(he was ripped and flexed his nipples ) and he did. All the girls couldnt stop blushing and then at that that point the game took a rather sexual turn when one foid ,karabo was dared to kiss me in the lips , everyone in the room laughed at this request and karabo herself wasn't too happy about it. she said it was unfair and she contested the idea of the dare for like 6 minutes. eventually she caved in and said she'll only kiss me in the cheek. And that was my one and only 1 sec baby cheek kiss jfl.

after that, the same the same girl was dared again to lick my torso and she flat out said "ew no!!" and said she will never do it. after that i said i was tired and went back to my hotel room. friend tried to conivince me to stay but i just couldnt.

when one foid ,karabo was dared to kiss me in the lips , everyone in the room laughed at this request and karabo herself wasn't too happy about it. she said it was unfair and she contested the idea of the dare for like 6 minutes. eventually she caved in and said she'll only kiss me in the cheek. And that was my one and only 1 sec baby cheek kiss jfl.
after that, the same the same girl was dared again to lick my torso and she flat out said "ew no!!" and said she will never do it. after that i said i was tired and went back to my hotel room. friend tried to conivince me to stay but i just couldnt.
Fucking brutal. Foids are cruel to non-Chad men. They want us wiped off the face of the earth. :blackpill:

Back when i was in 10th grade, i was picked for a crime prevention program to represent my district (JOHANNESBURG SOUTH) . I was elected junior commissioner. so part of this program involved me meeting up with other elected commissioners from other cities of the province and coming up with crime prevention strategies . in one of these meetups we were staying at this hotel for the weekend and in that Sat night when we had time for ourselves, a group of us decided to play truth or dare. As a group there were 11 of us (6 girls V 5 guys).

we decided to play this at one of the foids room. i was so tense and anxious that i accidentally spilled a glass of water in one of the foids iphone,luckly it was waterproofed and she was nice enough to not make a big deal out of it . The game started up well , up until one of the girls dared a chad friend of mine to take out his shirt(he was ripped and flexed his nipples ) and he did. All the girls couldnt stop blushing and then at that that point the game took a rather sexual turn when one foid ,karabo was dared to kiss me in the lips , everyone in the room laughed at this request and karabo herself wasn't too happy about it. she said it was unfair and she contested the idea of the dare for like 6 minutes. eventually she caved in and said she'll only kiss me in the cheek. And that was my one and only 1 sec baby cheek kiss jfl.

never play this shitty games. it is the purest humiliation

never play this shitty games. it is the purest humiliation
Exactly, am glad i evaded these types of games i knew what the end result would be, i've had enough ridicule as it is.

Cruel, but you still got a kiss on the cheek which we could only dream for

20% - bluepill
you should've acted more confident tbh. do you think your ripped friend was acting all anxious and nervous? no.
this one's on you bud

Still waiting for District 9 sequel

Cruel, but you still got a kiss on the cheek which we could only dream for
i guess but at what cost? at the cost of my humiliation and psychological trauma?

you should've acted more confident tbh. do you think your ripped friend was acting all anxious and nervous? no.
this one's on you bud
i mean yea u have a point but what do i have to be confident about? , i have a speech impediment that i was/am extremly self conscious about which made me avoid talking in general, never had a chance man

Man that's brutal asf.

Sorry about ur experience brocel

Pepehugsupport

Mogger

i mean yea u have a point but what do i have to be confident about? , i have a speech impediment that i was/am extremly self conscious about which made me avoid talking in general, never had a chance man
im really sorry to hear that. you actually got me in my feels ngl. those foids are heartless, but the dudes you were with are no friends; they were setting you up.

this one's on you bud
@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link we have a normie among us

this one's on you bud
fuck off IT faggot, back to reddit you go

this one's on you bud
Spoken like a true bluepill drone.

this one's on you bud
"I will love to kiss the confident ugly incel but I will be disgusted by kissing this nervous Chad"
I reckon you should go back to reddit or educate yourself more. This is literal blue/redpill.

this one's on you bud
ok GrAY

what about your ripped friend, was he acting all anxious and nervous when he fucked you in the ass?

fag

Fucking brutal bro, holy shit. I fortunately never got stuck into playing normie bs games like that and saved myself the humiliation and embarrassment.