Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate modern and abstract """art"""

• Thread starter OTaKu_WarrIOr_N
  • Start date
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
It takes barely any effort to create these pieces of shit, and they're still worth more than my life. People who are actually skilled in the craft must resent these pitiful excuses for "art" too.

It's either basic geometric shapes or paint splatters.

Out-of-the-Blue-modern-art.jpg

images_file_59031.jpeg

exh_2017_barjeel_11_saloua_raouda_choucair_1.jpg

abstract-painting-reach-for-the-sky-large.jpg

>fine art

fucking no

I mean, just look at this crap!

Gerhard-Richter-Abstraktes-Bild-Detail-Courtesy-of-Sothebys3.jpg

richter_2367977k.jpg

dc-Cover-464i78vphv91gjghuk8rkk1m40-20160323160008.Medi.jpeg

A high schooler could easily make these

Looks nice but its nothing special, it looks like something i would have painted 8 years ago.

creative minds think alike

I once went somewhere which was actually an art gallery. I went there to help a friend of mine install some CCTV cameras and the networking cables for them over 2 days. This was one of the exhibits.

bVrSukJ.jpg

There was also one of those buckin' bronco things with a dustsheet on. I actually saved this photo in a file on my hard drive that I call retardation. That is why I was able to find it even though I think i took it in 2011. Need i say anymore?

Liberal arts = equality of outcome.

commander_zoidberg said:
I once went somewhere which was actually an art gallery. I went there to help a friend of mine install some CCTV cameras and the networking cables for them over 2 days. This was one of the exhibits.

bVrSukJ.jpg

There was also one of those buckin' bronco things with a dustsheet on. I actually saved this photo in a file on my hard drive that I call retardation. That is why I was able to find it even though I think i took it in 2011. Need i say anymore?

"but how does it make you feel"

FeminismsCancer said:
Liberal arts = equality of outcome.

Also the end result of Marxism. Everyone equally poor, starving and oppressed. Coincidence? :skeptical:

I like it. I can relate to them much more than to some Renaissance statue of Greek gods or some cheesy 19th century landscape. Modern abstract art often "feels" like how I feel myself: chaotic, without form, inner turmoil, no order, weird, pain...

Art is sometimes a joke, maybe sometimes even a meme.

Because people could just put a red dot in a canvas or picture, and call it "art," with a blank white background.

There are some people that like art so that they could look "deep" and "hipster'ish," which I find annoying.

There's a lot of talented artists out there for sure. But then you need some inside connections to pass on some of your artwork. An outsiders art could possibly mog over an insider (that luckily has connections). Imo, sometimes art is unfair, especially to those have real talent out there.

Abstract art = money laundering; it's not that hard to understand.

Yeah it's pretty shitty.

There are abstract things that can look good. (Such as distorted worlds that are drawn) But all of this pain splatter shit needs to die

my face is God's abstract art

commander_zoidberg said:

bVrSukJ.jpg

This is a disgrace to actual artists

idkwattodowithlife said:
Because people could just put a red dot in a canvas or picture, and call it "art," with a blank white background.

I call that the flag of Japan.  :cool:

FeminismsCancer said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I call that the flag of Japan. :cool: