Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate idea of changing jobs or career

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I wish everybody would Stay at same thing. Moving up, is really just bullshit. You really don’t accomplish that much more just a title or some bullshit. Just get more money.
I will have to do this if I’m going to prosper at all(like own a home or have better car)
But I hate idea of changing things. Moving, filing new resume.
Why is it so easy for people to be able to discard their attributes and chase something else.

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

It must be hellish if you are non-NT and have a sub-115 IQ, when coupled with subhumanity and all the different overarching effects of it upon development and independence. :reeeeee:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

I agree, but it unfortunately simply must be done if you have a path to careermaxx and subsequently wealthmaxx; the rat race must be fulfilled in this modern world, and part of that is learning not to grow attached to any job or foolishly stay on a low paying one for 'stability', looking for an ever high salary even despite your disadvantage as a physically unattractive male in the employment world. :society:

I agree, but it unfortunately simply must be done if you have a path to careermaxx and subsequently wealthmaxx; the rat race must be fulfilled in this modern world, and part of that is learning not to grow attached to any job or foolishly stay on a low paying one for 'stability', looking for an ever high salary even despite your disadvantage as a physically unattractive male in the employment world. :society:
So true

I hate the idea of having a job

Everything is tedious and needs a ton of paperwork, documents or some other bullshit. I'd like change if it wasn't so annoying in this way

You need to be on that sigma grindset bro! Break your body and mind for nepotism bosses and roastoid managerial class while basic infrastructure and moral values around you are collapsing. Hustle and seize the opportunity of becoming the man when generation ago you could get an union job with a firm handshake and own a home by cleaning tables.

Just work hard and ignore that medieval peasants worked less than modern men or that 100 years ago whole cities went on strikes with arms because they wanted less work hours and more benefits for their families