Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how liking anime has become a normie pastime and is seen as generic

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
Means absolutely nothing to me when some obviously trendy NPC says they like Trigun, Ninja scroll or the DMC mini series or whatever trash modern anime. Back in the mid and late 2000's I remember only introverted alternative types, aspies and incel-tier dudes actually liking the more acclaimed entries of the genre. Now it's almost like a status thing or deemed highly in fashion to say or signal (usually through a shirt) that you essentially like what norm scum used to refer to as "lame angsty cartoons for teens/grown-ups". I despise posers in general and thats what the anime community seems to be full of these days. Sad.

Trigun, Ninja scroll or the DMC mini series
I've never heard any normal nigger say they like any of those shows. Hell most DMC fans probably don't know it even had an anime.

Most normalfags just watch whatever seasonal shit twitter likes.

based weebcels only watch moe loli anime.

dmc anime was garbage.
true.

only good thing that came out of it was this

Means absolutely nothing to me when some obviously trendy NPC says they like Trigun, Ninja scroll or the DMC mini series or whatever trash modern anime. Back in the mid and late 2000's I remember only introverted alternative types, aspies and incel-tier dudes actually liking the more acclaimed entries of the genre. Now it's almost like a status thing or deemed highly in fashion to say or signal (usually through a shirt) that you essentially like what norm scum used to refer to as "lame angsty cartoons for teens/grown-ups". I despise posers in general and thats what the anime community seems to be full of these days. Sad.
Chicks will even pretend to be autistic because it's trendy now. Men struggle until they reach critical mass, then women swoop in to get attention.

anime is shit

I've never heard any normal nigger say they like any of those shows.
I assume they are just trying to sound cool by listing some older iconic releases that are often regarded as classics by true enthusiasts.

What is anime exactly?

I am not a troll. I am 41 years old. I think that this anime stuff was not popular with my generation. I know that anime has something to do with cartoons, but I don't think it is just any cartoons. I don't think adults who say they watch anime are watching bugs bunny and woody woodpecker.

What is anime exactly?

I am not a troll. I am 41 years old. I think that this anime stuff was not popular with my generation. I know that anime has something to do with cartoons, but I don't think it is just any cartoons. I don't think adults who say they watch anime are watching bugs bunny and woody woodpecker.
Japanese cartoons created for teens and adults pretty much.

What is anime exactly?

Japs combined Disney with their traditional art styles to make their own pop culture - it all started with a cartoon called Astroboy. As Japan got richer, the quality and depth of their art increased until it got recognition from international audiences.
Anime killed Superman the same way Toyota killed GM.

The mainstreaming of ‘nerd’/‘geek’ culture and its consequences have been a disaster for humanity.

I thought that you meant Detroit Metal City and was triggered but you meant Devil May cry, lmao. How much anime did you actually see? It's easy to tell who's someone who watched a lot of anime and someone who's just posing. And anime was always made to sell, before was moe now it's isekai. It's just digging to find what you really like, why would you care it gets more expousure if it sells more and thus makes your works not animated yet, animated in the future. Unless you want to be that "deep kid who likes what nobody else does"

The mainstreaming of ‘nerd’/‘geek’ culture and its consequences have been a disaster for humanity.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Japanese cartoons created for teens and adults pretty much.

I am not arguing, but I am just asking out of curiosity.
What is the appeal of anime to teens and adults? Why would teens and adults want to watch it?

Normies ruim everything they touch, just like toilets.

Toilets used to make fun of people who played videogames when I was in highschool, but now that it's seen as "hip" being a "geek" they want to be a part of it.

Not only that, but they want everything about those games to be about them, toilet MC with toilet problems (Just look at Horizon Zero Dawn, that toilet literally looks like a man, complete with a beard and everything).

I just play games from 2010 or before and mod the shit out of them to make them look good + Nude females mod to make it more fun :feelsLSD:

Online culture and memes spilled in real life and become common. No wonder most new animes are dumb shit.

Damn
You might be the oldest oldcel here

I am still lifetime dateless.

In 41 years, no woman has ever been interested in dating me.

I thought that you meant Detroit Metal City and was triggered but you meant Devil May cry, lmao. How much anime did you actually see? It's easy to tell who's someone who watched a lot of anime and someone who's just posing. And anime was always made to sell, before was moe now it's isekai. It's just digging to find what you really like, why would you care it gets more expousure if it sells more and thus makes your works not animated yet, animated in the future. Unless you want to be that "deep kid who likes what nobody else does"
As an early adolescent and throughout my teens I frequented series like GhostintheShell Stand Alone Complex, a bit of the original Dragonball from the 80's, the first few seasons of Naruto, Airbender and other similar stuff. Caught death note when it was pretty new and was hooked almost immediately. Shortly after I discovered trigun, the original ninja scroll film, Akira and other darker animes. Haven't seen everything of course but anime has been escapism for me since I was 12. I don't care about it getting more exposure. I care about it being full of normies that are just adopting fandom for shallow reasons. Growing up the other kids I met that were into anime were also incel/outcast types. The normie consensus on anime at the time was pretty negative in general. I just miss those days tbh.

I am still lifetime dateless.

In 41 years, no woman has ever been interested in dating me.
How have you not roped?
And have you been to prostitutes?

How have you not roped?
And have you been to prostitutes?

There is more to life than just sex.

Yes. I have had sex with 4 prostitutes

Normies infiltrate all niche interests but you can’t let that bother you, still enjoy it don’t let these filthy normshits ruin it for you.

And now, it's nearly impossible to find people who never watched anime

What is the appeal of anime to teens and adults? Why would teens and adults want to watch it?
why do people watch anything? Because they find the shows enjoyable to watch. That and you often find stories/shows that are very different from the things you'd find on western television, so that gives anime its unique flavor that you don't find in other mediums.

Wish fullfillment, there's literally nothing worthwhile or even remotely interesting in this life. In fiction you can venture towards interesting worlds and see marvels that cannot possibly exist.

In this world the most you can get is money, fuck pretty girls and that's it. Not that appealing tbh

There is more to life than just sex.
Yes I subscribe to that philosophy
I still don't think most men can handle inceldom for as long as you have

THEY INFILTATED EVERYTHING BECAUSE VAGINA USERS AND NPCS EITH TESTICLES THATS SHOULD BE CUTOFF ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF EVERYTHING SND SHOULD BE RAE AND KILLED WITH VINEGAR AND BAKING SODA AND URANIUM (IN VIDEOGAME)

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

It honestly does piss me off. I watched serial experiments lain on a crt when I was like 10. Fucking normoids ruin everything good. If they get their hands on haibane renmei I'm roping

OMG NGE, TRIGUN?? HAIKYUU!!, UMMM MADOKA
fucking retards

normies got poor taste in anime, they only watch/cosplay the fomo garbage

they will rarely like good anime/manga like berserk or most anime from 90s/early 2000

Kill all normies.

Just watch shit like Redo of Healer to filter the normies:feelsLSD:

I fucking hate normies. They bring in the feminists and soyboys. The culture is so different and low effort now it’s infuriating. I miss when anime was a niche thing you got bullied for

[UWSL]they will rarely like good anime/manga like berserk or most anime from 90s/early 2000[/UWSL]
Berserk is literally one of the most popular anime among normies. Just go on twitter. I do agree with you tho a lot of new fags are seasonal viewers that won’t watch anything before two seasons ago

Berserk is literally one of the most popular anime among normies. Just go on twitter. I do agree with you tho a lot of new fags are seasonal viewers that won’t watch anything before two seasons ago
it got popular only after author died :feelskek:

uncommon for retard normies to watch it

first they came for gaming. then they came for anime. they even came for being an "incel" we have nothing left

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back