Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Going to the gym and lifting used to be seen as a cool hobby. Now it is mandatory to even meet normie requirements."

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I remember someone typing this comment somewhere online but since then, this realization has fucked me up. Notice how every normie is into lifting now in 2022? It's literally everyone. Everyone knows shit about lifting and nutrition and macros and supplements and blahblahblah. Every single person that I see with a gf or wife in public under 40 years old is completely leanmaxxed. The statistic that over 30% of Americans are overweight and another 30% are obese seems to be complete bullshit to me at least in a major city. Where the fuck are all of these supposed obese people? It's because all of them are gen X or Boomers! :reeeeee: I rarely see any gen Z obese people despite people constantly pushing the "omg children's diets are worse than ever" meme onto everyone. Even guys that aren't necessarily fat but could lose 10 pounds;I rarely see any of them in their 20's with girls. It is a basic requirement to be ripped or leanmaxxed (thinspo too) to even qualify for the 50th percentile in terms of looks, something only 20-30 years ago that would have put you in the top 10% of guys. Look at this pic of Arnold Schwarzeneggar who used to be seen as the gold standard; top 1% in terms of built guys. I probably see a couple of dozen guys built like this in proportion to their body in a regular day just walking around the city with their gfs. Hypergamy has gotten so bad in only 30 years that by 2050 you will need to have an 8 pack, be 8 foot, and a trillionaire to even fuck a prostitute. :feelsrope:

Tbh a world where everyone is ripped and every bitch has a nice body is ideal and better for everybody. Reminds me of Jojo how everyone, even background characters are gymaxxed. Better genetics means better kids which will create less incels that have to suffer

I remember someone typing this comment somewhere online but since then, this realization has fucked me up.

I typed that comment.

Last edited:
You have to be shredded at least 5% bodyfat to even hope of getting a landwhale in 2022.

LIFTING IS COPE! GO EAT NACHOS AND HAVE FUN

Where I live a lot of young people lift but most don’t actually look like they do or are on a forever bulk :feelskek:
Might be different if I move to larger city

Lots of guys I see at the gym still have shit physiques

Legit in any major city, all young people are completely looksmaxxed now due to hyper competition on dating apps and looks awareness from TikTok etc. The obesity statistic is a red herring that is meaningless against your competition - young men who are above poverty-class

also you still see tons of young fat bitches walking around nowadays because of the fat acceptance meme and they’re walking around with lean in shape dudes too. Clown fucking world.

Last edited:
ITS FUCKING OVER, AND IF YOU ARE UGLY AND POOR, IT NEVER BEGAN
Agreed. I don't even have any higher education opportunities right now due to money even though it will help me immensely in the long run.

you don't see 10 people looking like arnold in a day.

I see obese toilets every day, many of them even fatter than me.

I see an obese man (other than myself, obviously) maybe once a month, a month. I live in a major city and see thousands of different people a day. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Men can't afford to be anything but buff.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Legit in any major city, all young people are completely looksmaxxed now due to hyper competition on dating apps and looks awareness from TikTok etc. The obesity statistic is a red herring that is meaningless against your competition - young men who are above poverty-class
High IQ. Given what we know about the 80-20% rule (more like 99-1%, really), it only takes a handful of top men (with elite circumstances and genetics) to set the bar at an absurdly high level of competition. Those top men get all the women.

I don't give a fuck, I'm sub5 and sub6' anyways. Never been to the gym, btw.

you don't see 10 people looking like arnold in a day.
Yeah you're right I don't see 10 I see at least a couple dozen which is around 25. Is it that hard for you to believe that being leanmaxxed and ripped is a basic requirement to have a gf nowadays. And it's honestly probably more now thinking about this since I wrote this thread. I live in nyc and what I typed still stands true. I even said in proportion to their body.

I see obese toilets every day, many of them even fatter than me.

I see an obese man (other than myself, obviously) maybe once a month, a month. I live in a major city and see thousands of different people a day. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Men can't afford to be anything but buff.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:
Checks out. This is my experience too. Im talking obese gen Z and millenials.

Yeah you're right I don't see 10 I see at least a couple dozen which is around 25. Is it that hard for you to believe that being leanmaxxed and ripped is a basic requirement to have a gf nowadays. And it's honestly probably more now thinking about this since I wrote this thread. I live in nyc and what I typed still stands true. I even said in proportion to their body.
Arnold was fucking huge :feelshmm:

bulking rn ngl

Fuck gym been there for 5 years I’m done since 2022

Tbh a world where everyone is ripped and every bitch has a nice body is ideal and better for everybody. Reminds me of Jojo how everyone, even background characters are gymaxxed. Better genetics means better kids which will create less incels that have to suffer
If only women were encouraged to gymmaxx as much