Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate how I can not overcome the natural thing to be alive

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why?

I don’t understand why I am able to just exist and not just end it

Why does my brain just shut off instead of make me suicide?

I am aloof 24:7:365 for over a decade at least

Why?

I don’t understand why I am able to just exist and not just end it

Why does my brain just shut off instead of make me suicide?
Being able to effortlessly suicide with no pain from an evolutionary perspective would lead to quite a lot of deaths, that's why, people might just accidentally kill themselves aswell, or maybe someone gets bored and they just activate their own suicide button because why not.

Pain and suffering gives you an incentive to grow.

Being able to effortlessly suicide with no pain from an evolutionary perspective would lead to quite a lot of deaths, that's why, people might just accidentally kill themselves aswell, or maybe someone gets bored and they just activate their own suicide button because why not.

Pain and suffering gives you an incentive to grow.

I have no incentive to grow

It’s over for me

There’s 0% chance for me

It’s over

And yet I just can’t seriously consider suicide, it’s at best like a childish thought in my head that I always think about but never take seriously, similar to thoughts of having a GF. Think about it often but it’s like a fantasy.

I have no incentive to grow

It’s over for me

There’s 0% chance for me

It’s over

And yet I just can’t seriously consider suicide, it’s at best like a childish thought in my head that I always think about but never take seriously, similar to thoughts of having a GF. Think about it often but it’s like a fantasy.
Even if you know somewhere deep inside you its bullshit, you need to pretend you're hot shit, you need to rise up, build up your energy, and constantly keep trying, giving into nihilism wont make you happier it just makes things worse. To a degree you have to become a tad bit delusional, you have to go crazy, see the funny side, it helps a lot. Even if you're not neurotypical start pretending you are, mimic neurotypical behavior even if it gets you laughed at.

Eventually you will get energy again, and it might actually help you genuinely rise up.

it's the same for me...
I can be depressed for a few hours but then it gets too tiring and a triggered switch inside my brain brings me back to the usual apathetic state of mind.
I guess I lack the mental energy to focus on the bad feelings for a long period of time.