Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate burgerland religious people

do you hate ameritard religious people?

• yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • no

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

Admiral
burgerland ameirtards live a life of sexual revolution then simuntnaisly they are so religious. I mean I can't believe how America is still hypocritically and insanely religious despite undergoing sexual revolution.they still date,fornicate,hookup then when time comes they go to church believe in god etc .I thinks its more like culture

americans are the most deluted animal herd in the west

americans are the most deluted animal herd in the west
its still unbelievable how they manage to keep sucked feminism and sexual revolution ideals and at the same time twisted anssphere conservatism and religious beliefs.pure cognitive dissonance

Basically, most western "Christian"

Last edited:
Most Western Christians aren't actually Christian

The USA is a country of contrasts, where about 80% of the population believes in the existence of God, but at the same time this country is the homeland of Woke.

The USA is a country of contrasts, where about 80% of the population believes in the existence of God, but at the same time this country is the homeland of Woke.
exactly . this is an insane paradox. I mean woke utopia should technically be atheist/agosnstic

anglo neo liberal protestantism combined with cherry picked liberalism

exactly . this is an insane paradox. I mean woke utopia should technically be atheist/agosnstic
This is some kind of anomaly: Gay parades, sexual depravity and faith in God. This is some kind of oxymoron, something like dry water.

I hate entire anglosphere for spreading degeneracy and fighting against germans in ww2

I hate entire anglosphere for spreading degeneracy and fighting against germans in ww2
Religion is to blame, as soon as the majority of the US population becomes atheists, support for Israel will cease.

Religion is to blame, as soon as the majority of the US population becomes atheists, support for Israel will cease.
I wish the U.S south was mostly some branch of protestinism which didn't worship Israel. Evangelicals are heretics

I wish the U.S south was mostly some branch of protestinism which didn't worship Israel. Evangelicals are heretics
All modern Christians worship Jews, so I wanted the USA to become as atheistic as the Czech Republic.

This is some kind of anomaly: Gay parades, sexual depravity and faith in God. This is some kind of oxymoron, something like dry water.
amnertiatrds want to force their retarded mix of religion and liberalism on us

amnertiatrds want to force their retarded mix of religion and liberalism on us
This is ridiculous, considering that the United States is also suffering from an obesity epidemic. That is, people there suffer from gluttony and lust, but they believe in God.

Burger land don’t make any sense