Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a serious mental breakdown over broken headphones

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I stood up fast and yanked my headphones from the desktop pc which resulted in one side of the headphones being deaf. Now a normal person would be slightly annoyed but I freaked out and started punching things with my fists. I am so used to using my pc nearly 18 hours a day that any inconvenience surrounding my PC throws me off. And since it's saturday evening I had to hurry to the store and get a new pair before the store would close.

I need my headphones to deafen the outside noise and to remove myself from cohabitants of my dwelling. I need my PC to survive. I don't need the internet because I was smart enough to download a lot of useful things like books and documentaries but I NEED my pc and my headphones.

The worst thing about it is that I am extremely self aware. I know just how pathetic caring about my pc and related hardware is. But I also have NOTHING ELSE TO LIVE FOR. I have few material possesions and PC is my life. It has been my life since I turned 14. For 13 years I have sat in this corner, quietly wasting away my life. So I incelrage marched to the store as fast as I could and the sheer rage gave me the low inhibition to give couples and attractive females looks of pure rage and disgust.

I wanted to call some female that wore fishnets a prostitute in public but I pussied out and settled for suddenly turning my head around and giving her the creepiest smile I could muster. She recoiled and looked shocked like I just pulled out my penis and jacked off in her hair. :foidSoy:

I am so fucking annoyed. My mouse and PC are fucked. Whenever the PC gets hot it disconnects my mouse, no matter what USB port I put it in. All my skills in gaming are gone as a result.

I am so fucking annoyed. My mouse and PC are fucked. Whenever the PC gets hot it disconnects my mouse, no matter what USB port I put it in. All my skills in gaming are gone as a result.
Have you at least dusted your pc?

I know just how pathetic caring about my pc and related hardware is.
No you're not pathetic. I feel exactly the same and I have the same reactions as you have when such small hardware or software problems happen.

One day I punched the wall with such rage that it moved my pinkie phalanx back in my hand. It is painful.
Now I have a matress on my wall and I punch the matress instead (or the bed, or the gaming armchair).

Last month my printer / scanner also had an accident. It no longer wanted to grab the paper. So this happened.

Attachments

• Imprimante.PNG
    Imprimante.PNG
    739.9 KB · Views: 23
No you're not pathetic. I feel exactly the same and I have the same reactions as you have when such small hardware or software problems happen.

One day I punched the wall with such rage that it moved my pinkie phalanx back in my hand. It is painful.
Now I have a matress on my wall and I punch the matress instead (or the bed, or the gaming armchair).

Last month my printer / scanner also had an accident. It no longer wanted to grab the paper. So this happened.
You shouldn't punch your hardware. I broke my really nice pc screen like that and I am still using a shitter one because of it now :(
What kind of software do you use? Sometimes blender will freeze up if I am playing with too many polygons.

I literally had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago right side of my headphones stopped working so in a fit of rage I hit my headphones
And left side also stopped working afterwards I snorted some Heroin to calm myself down before I destroyed anything else that's the only thing that keeps me from punching walls
Just in general minor inconveniences make me go ballistic

You shouldn't punch your hardware. I broke my really nice pc screen like that and I am still using a shitter one because of it now :(
What kind of software do you use? Sometimes blender will freeze up if I am playing with too many polygons.
Yeah I broke 2 or 3 screens while punching them, and every time it's 150-200€ wasted. Nowadays I no longer punch my screens, I prefer to punch cheap things like the mouse or the keyboard.

I don't know Blender, I'm just playing videogames as a cope.