Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I guess this retard fails to realize that a terrorist organization requires both a leader and a political objective. Also, remember punctuation.

SocietyNarutoLuffy2 said:
Threats of violence against Minorities

By minorities does he mean gigachads since majority of population are not gigachad?
I don't threaten violence against him, he can't help being handsome.

To all IT lurkers reading this, seethe cope and dilate

Incel isnt a centralized community and lacks leaders so it can't be designated as a terorrist organization

Shut it down goyim

Also there is nothing you can do cuck

How being an incel harms minorities? This is the new level of retardation since significant part of minorities are incels themselves.

@Master - I haven’t received an assasination-order from you yet.

Did you forget me?

they are now using similar tactics that Teorrist Groups and Extremist Political Groups have done.
What?? I bet my left nutsack she cannot elaborate on this

significant part of minorities are incels themselves.
Incels are the only minority people can hate openly

Again with this “classifying incels as terrorist” nonsense. Go ahead, declare war on ugly males - it’s not like some of us haven’t been training for the race war/incel uprising.

“SovietNarutoLuffy2”…

Fucking One Piece readers. Imagine reading a faggot-ass manga like One Piece, and then posting on IT.

Ah yes the famous “incel group” with their clearly unified motives. :feelsjuice: They’re so dumb

• We have never threatened minorities. “No Russian Ever Called Me Incel”.

Hey one piece is fun :feelsUgh:
One Piece has become the Nickleback of manga - either you like it, or you hate it.

I started reading One Piece back in 2002, when it was released in Shōnen Jump. Although, around the time Luffy’s brother was introduced, Ace, I gave up on it - I craved something more intense, and blackpilled.

No offense, but I just can’t get excited about One Piece.

The only weapon I've touched in my life was a rifle in a WW1 museum

The only weapon I've touched in my life was a rifle in a WW1 museum
Hello fellow wizard, haven’t you visited a gun range? If you don’t live in the United States, I understand.

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back