Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got sexually abused as a kid by an incel neighbor and I think it permanently ruined my brain

C

candida

Banned
-
I suffer with extreme mental illness that makes me want to die. I wonder whether that incel piece of shit who sexually abused me when I was 6 years old is the cause of this. I'm enrolling in EMDR trauma psychotherapy, maybe this is the only way to improve, but I have a gut feeling that I'll be like this forever

Sorry for molesting you OP. It was an accident ded srs

I didn’t get sexually abused thankfully but I was once sexually harassed when I was super young and thankfully I’m not too damaged by it only because it was a minor thing. I can only imagine how mentally fucked those with serious sexual assault ended up being.

>Joined Aug 13, 2018
:what:

Blow him up with an orbital cannon (in GTA V)

Brutal shit mang, How have you been able to cope?

Brutal shit mang, How have you been able to cope?

well I dont know if this is the cause. I hardly ever think about it, but I suffer with such severe mental illness that I'm literally bedbound much of the time. I fucked with drugs for a few years so that migjt be the cause tbh

So getting harassed by an incel made you an incel? Always remember that being an incel is women’s fault and only women’s fault

gettin incel after being abused by incel? sus

Sounds like sexhaver problems

well I dont know if this is the cause. I hardly ever think about it, but I suffer with such severe mental illness that I'm literally bedbound much of the time. I fucked with drugs for a few years so that migjt be the cause tbh
Your incel stats? Survivel of the fittest right!

So getting harassed by an incel made you an incel? Always remember that being an incel is women’s fault and only women’s fault
Umm, You wouldnt like to be raped by Tyrone would you?

Absolutely brutal, Imagine being fucked by your neighbour and i dont mean in a house fight war thingy, I MEAN IN THE ASS!, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRUTAL!

Absolutely brutal, Imagine being fucked by your neighbour and i dont mean in a house fight war thingy, I MEAN IN THE ASS!, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRUTAL!

Didn't get fucked in the ass but there was oral sex. Fucking disgusting piece of shit, I wish I wasn't a pussy, I would murder him

Didn't get fucked in the ass but there was oral sex. Fucking disgusting piece of shit, I wish I wasn't a pussy, I would murder him
Youd go to jail for that even tho that life shouldnt be spared

This post isn't about being incel or not, read it, I was talking about my brain being fucked up. I have 5 psychiatric diagnoses, 2 of which are very severe (hospitalization worthy if I lived in Americ

I am an incel yeah, but that's not what this post is about

100% - No ban appeal forever!!
Your incel stats? Survivel of the fittest right!

No sex at all for 11 months now. My definition of incel no sex for like 2 months, so I'm definitely an incel

No sex at all for 11 months now. My definition of incel no sex for like 2 months, so I'm definitely an incel
Average sexhavers.is user

And everyone clapped

What are you talking about, even average normies usually get laid within a 3 month period. No sex for 11 months is incel as fuck
You're counting months, I'm counting years. I'd heavily prefer the former:feelscry:.

Who did you fuck 11 months ago?

Another day another faggot smh

It was me, I did it

Haha sucks to be you loser

Lmao I bet your therapist sees you crying like a baby and laughs all day, just like I did when you were a kid

Serves you right for bitching about your fellow brocels

Sorry for molesting you OP. It was an accident ded srs
Yeah, bro, I thought you were a sis!

After all, you don't have a peninsula and you have a bonus hole instead....

It's a easy mistake.....

PS, I hope you're fake penis stays limp!

Fucking sex haver fuck off

I suffer with extreme mental illness that makes me want to die. I wonder whether that incel piece of shit who sexually abused me when I was 6 years old is the cause of this. I'm enrolling in EMDR trauma psychotherapy, maybe this is the only way to improve, but I have a gut feeling that I'll be like this forever
I was sexually molested twice at age 6.

Once by a whore / slut who just happened to be my aunt.

Once by a john / sex deviant who was a janitor.

Both were customary sexhavers, compulsive even, far from being incel.

No incel ever called me freak, weirdo etc.

In fact, many of my friends are incel autists.

Banned and sympathy taken away

these fags really infiltrate this place years back and then get bored and expose themselves without fail :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back