Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got into a fist fight with my Grandma

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:

I've lost a fight against a relative before as well, over for us weakcels.

Didn't believe a single word

Go back with a hammer

Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
How old is your grandma?
Bruh you need to start injecting testosterone asap

:lul::lul::lul: One of the best threads in months. @Fat Link pin this shit

She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage.

Brutally mogged.

I do believe you because my mom gives me a fair fist fight. She´s too strong to be a woman since I got into fist fights with women before and I won with ease.

Lmao, the thread actually got sticked. Thanks @Fat Link! :feelskek:

How are you losing to grandma? I guess I forgot that not every family has physically strong males as the default setting when they reach adulthood.

i legit spat out my tea

Your 74 year old grandma "slammed" you to the ground?
Yeah right.
Over for larpers.

similar to the grandma evict me thread

Damn that's brutal. My whore sister also beat me a few times in a fight. It's over for us.

Did she come at you with a rolling pin while wearing a shower cap and bunny slippers?

Last edited:
it's not elder abuse if she's stronger than you :feelsthink:

Literally the most ridiculous and unbelievable LARP I’ve ever read :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: are you even inkwell??

This smells like a shitpost.

this post inspired me to go to gymmaxx testosteronemaxx and beat women :society::society::society: (in minecraft)

who am i kidding its over for us weakcels :feelsrope:

lol u fuckin idiot
burning ur family bridges is not so good
how u gonna get them gibs now huh faggot?

When she insinuated I was gay
my cousin said this to me once I think she wanted to have sex with me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hope she gets raped