Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got into a fist fight with my Grandma

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
228d 23h 40m
my cousin said this to me once I think she wanted to have sex with me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hope she gets raped

AnonyAnonymous

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST

"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like."

Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics.

Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.

AnonyAnonymous

#146085029Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:26 PM CDT

That comparison is rather unfair in terms of aspects such as syntax and functionality.
"Lua" is a "Scripting-Language" while C++ is an actual complete "Programming Language" itself, "Lua" has many great features and libraries created in "C" enabling it to be used without the presence of another language and a large majority of the core programming concepts can be mimicked using "Lua".

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT

Both genders are humans either way.

Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently.

Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

DottKo334

DottKo334

click the circles
★★
39d 23h 8m
Very based, my brother. Insha'Allah she should get stoned for saying you are gay.
Alhamdullilah

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
35d 7h 6m
Your 74 year old grandma "slammed" you to the ground?
Yeah right.
Over for larpers.
Why would this be a larp? If he said "24 year old Tyrone slammed me" would that be a larp?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
62d 10h 14m
Go back with a hammer
Sayenko suprunyuck

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★★
83d 6h 52m
Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:
Why is this pinned

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
146d 23h 59m
Would 10 y.o. girl beat you?

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Discord: Izek #9659
14d 9h 59m
Brootal, can't even beat your grandma in a fistfight. Bring a chainsaw next time (in vidya game) :feelsLSD:

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
152d 11h 32m
Damn, we need a best of .is compilation

Cuntorporate LLC

Cuntorporate LLC

Simpilizing in cuckcycling!
1d 13h 46m
Watch out ! This kid here is the next Uvalde type individual
Hes gonna shoot grandma...!

I belive it. There are some mean ass karen assed grammies out there that arent fat but fit for their 70's.

Leftover WWII boomermaxxing mentality.

Bro if i were you , as long as you didnt lose out on much cope mechanism poseesions. Just be glad you are kicked out. Find your own way on your own no matter how long or bad. Putting up with toxic narcissistic people is hell, blood related is worse and they dont need you so vice versa nor would you need them they will just continue to be toxic bringing ya down

If you stick around and keep pissing her off you may end up in the trunk of the Mercury Grand Marquis...

Last edited:
TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
27d 6h 52m
I mean, OP is black, so his grandma is probably a 300lb baboon. it is hard to wrestle against such mass, especially for a weakcel zoomer :feelsgah:

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
146d 23h 59m
I mean, OP is black, so his grandma is probably a 300lb baboon. it is hard to wrestle against such mass, especially for a weakcel zoomer :feelsgah:
Imagine fighting against such a mass.

6f07f3e229f1c31770504937cfdaf8c1
341a3870 b3bb 11e8 9e56 8b12493719d1 CurvyCon Clips 00 28 48 34 Still021

Istockphoto 1343136505 640x640

Images 3
Images 4

F

failedbbcnormie

Recruit
★★
6d 3h 29m

Thats how I know its probably not a larp, some of you have sweet old lady grandmas, black mothers and grandmas tend to be you go gurl/don't need no man type baboons.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
27d 6h 52m
not even a gymmaxed tall chad could win against these gorillas :worryfeels:

Thats how I know its probably not a larp, some of you have sweet old lady grandmas, black mothers and grandmas tend to be you go gurl/don't need no man type baboons.
yes, most non blacks have skinny crippled grandmas. my grandma probably weighs 50kg, one third of the mass these baboons carry :feelsohgod:

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
35d 7h 6m
Because a 19 year old man would not lose to his 75 year old grandma.
How do you know? I once saw a 19 year old get beat up by a man in his 30s

Last edited:
F

failedbbcnormie

Recruit
★★
6d 3h 29m
Another thing is black single strong don't need no man womyn mothers (or divorced) will raise up sons to be weak/not teach them to go gymmax and such. I'm guessing OP was probably a framelet like I was at 118-120lbs at 18

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
★★★★★
252d 15h 54m
Another thing is black single strong don't need no man womyn mothers (or divorced) will raise up sons to be weak/not teach them to go gymmax and such. I'm guessing OP was probably a framelet like I was at 118-120lbs at 18
I'm like 45kg last time I checked

F

failedbbcnormie

Recruit
★★
6d 3h 29m
I'm like 45kg last time I checked

Don't know what your entire situation is like, but man If I was in my teens again Id be slamming down food and chasing it with protein shake to get my weight up and exercise like crazy. I saw in another thread you said they mentioned you're lucky you didn't get cops called. I would do anything to escape a situation like that. I joined the air force at 18, best thing I did for my situation TBH as it got me away from family and got me cash/gibs me dats.

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★
26d 9h 34m
True, I saw a 40 year old break a guy's neck with a single chop.
I mean it’s normal for me a 50 yrs guy can beat a 19 yrs but not 75 :lul::lul:

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Officer
★★★★
3d 12h 51m
Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:
Bro, if you said this was your elderly mother and not grandma. I would swear I think I know you IRL. I got a fellow incel friend (who doesnt admit he is incel) who got arrested for beating his mom up, although he got it good too. his mom is in her fucking 60s or 70s so I keep thinking of her as his grandma

gamer

gamer

Recruit
★★
1d 11h 24m
You need a rocky training montage so you can come back victorious.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
35d 7h 6m
Because a man in his 30s is physically the same as a woman in her 70s.
I once saw a 6'2 Tyrone who was 30 get punched out by a 79 year old white lady

anonymous106

anonymous106

Recruit
★★★
11d 17h 22m
you should have hit her with her cane

K

kaang

Captain
★★★★
86d 22h 48m
I got into a small struggle with my mother (she was trying to take something out of my hand) and she won even though I was trying hard.

I think theres this natural instinct that causes men to become weaker in a physical conftontation with females in their life.