Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got into a fist fight with my Grandma

Your 74 year old grandma "slammed" you to the ground?
Yeah right.
Over for larpers.
Why would this be a larp? If he said "24 year old Tyrone slammed me" would that be a larp?

Go back with a hammer
Sayenko suprunyuck

Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:
Why is this pinned

Would 10 y.o. girl beat you?

Brootal, can't even beat your grandma in a fistfight. Bring a chainsaw next time (in vidya game) :feelsLSD:

Damn, we need a best of .is compilation

Watch out ! This kid here is the next Uvalde type individual
Hes gonna shoot grandma...!

I belive it. There are some mean ass karen assed grammies out there that arent fat but fit for their 70's.

Leftover WWII boomermaxxing mentality.

Bro if i were you , as long as you didnt lose out on much cope mechanism poseesions. Just be glad you are kicked out. Find your own way on your own no matter how long or bad. Putting up with toxic narcissistic people is hell, blood related is worse and they dont need you so vice versa nor would you need them they will just continue to be toxic bringing ya down

If you stick around and keep pissing her off you may end up in the trunk of the Mercury Grand Marquis...

Last edited:
I mean, OP is black, so his grandma is probably a 300lb baboon. it is hard to wrestle against such mass, especially for a weakcel zoomer :feelsgah:

I mean, OP is black, so his grandma is probably a 300lb baboon. it is hard to wrestle against such mass, especially for a weakcel zoomer :feelsgah:
Imagine fighting against such a mass.

6f07f3e229f1c31770504937cfdaf8c1
341a3870 b3bb 11e8 9e56 8b12493719d1 CurvyCon Clips 00 28 48 34 Still021

Istockphoto 1343136505 640x640

Images 3
Images 4

Thats how I know its probably not a larp, some of you have sweet old lady grandmas, black mothers and grandmas tend to be you go gurl/don't need no man type baboons.

not even a gymmaxed tall chad could win against these gorillas :worryfeels:

Thats how I know its probably not a larp, some of you have sweet old lady grandmas, black mothers and grandmas tend to be you go gurl/don't need no man type baboons.
yes, most non blacks have skinny crippled grandmas. my grandma probably weighs 50kg, one third of the mass these baboons carry :feelsohgod:

Because a 19 year old man would not lose to his 75 year old grandma.
How do you know? I once saw a 19 year old get beat up by a man in his 30s

Last edited:
Another thing is black single strong don't need no man womyn mothers (or divorced) will raise up sons to be weak/not teach them to go gymmax and such. I'm guessing OP was probably a framelet like I was at 118-120lbs at 18

Another thing is black single strong don't need no man womyn mothers (or divorced) will raise up sons to be weak/not teach them to go gymmax and such. I'm guessing OP was probably a framelet like I was at 118-120lbs at 18
I'm like 45kg last time I checked

I'm like 45kg last time I checked

Don't know what your entire situation is like, but man If I was in my teens again Id be slamming down food and chasing it with protein shake to get my weight up and exercise like crazy. I saw in another thread you said they mentioned you're lucky you didn't get cops called. I would do anything to escape a situation like that. I joined the air force at 18, best thing I did for my situation TBH as it got me away from family and got me cash/gibs me dats.

True, I saw a 40 year old break a guy's neck with a single chop.
I mean it’s normal for me a 50 yrs guy can beat a 19 yrs but not 75 :lul::lul:

Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:
Bro, if you said this was your elderly mother and not grandma. I would swear I think I know you IRL. I got a fellow incel friend (who doesnt admit he is incel) who got arrested for beating his mom up, although he got it good too. his mom is in her fucking 60s or 70s so I keep thinking of her as his grandma

You need a rocky training montage so you can come back victorious.

Because a man in his 30s is physically the same as a woman in her 70s.
I once saw a 6'2 Tyrone who was 30 get punched out by a 79 year old white lady

you should have hit her with her cane

I got into a small struggle with my mother (she was trying to take something out of my hand) and she won even though I was trying hard.

I think theres this natural instinct that causes men to become weaker in a physical conftontation with females in their life.

My grandmother was a partizan in WW2, fighting on the Russian side in Ukraine and Belarus. Her peers told me that she was a real savage. So maybe she wouldn't beat me in a fist fight, but easily will cut a somebodies head off if needed.

What do the mods smoke that they sticky this thread? :feelshaha:

Great. I love it.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Over for beatupbyseniorcitizencels