Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got into a fist fight with my Grandma

You lost a fight with an old lady...

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: post pic of grandmas frame tbhtbh

Aw hehe

To be fair I'm sure there are at least SOME old ladies in the world who could beat me up!

Maybe some are ex-MMA fighters or something XD

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: post pic of grandmas frame tbhtbh
I'm A 73-Year-Old Black Woman. Here's How I've Kept Hope Alive For A Better  Future. | HuffPost HuffPost Personal

Don't be fooled, she's dangerous! That was the same smile on her face when she was fracturing my ribs. :shock::shock::shock:
Do you have negative testosterone levels to get KO'ed by a grandma or something? :feelswhat:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thank u for making me laugh after a while, best thread I've read on here

Didn't believe a single word
man i dont want to believe he got beat up by his Grandma brah whaaaaattt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (this post made me lol for good 10mins)

Feel bad for OP though really. Ive been kicked out of house before after fighting with my Dad.. shitty times

Last edited:
So you're telling me that you punched in your face your granma who's 1. A woman and 2. Old. After that you wanna say you lost to her? piss off. Reddit is over there :feelsseriously:

What the fuck is wrong with you, how do you get beat up by a literal granny

you need help ngl

Ika sama you fag, stop making larp threads you stupid monkey.
No way you were fighting your elderly grandma and lost.
Why do you lie you faggot? WHY?

And why does this garbage get PINNED?

LARP or your weak as fuck

Hire some illegal Mexicans to gang rape her

Why everyone is doubting? Maybe it's his grandma.

Da0b1c07c9a3c5e04eb6003195d0fa08

Kill your bitch grandma

That's one of the most pitiful things I've read in a looong time.

You got your ass kicked by a grandma :feelskek:

You decreased our reputation idiot. Now landwhales think that they can beat me.

Inject T AS FUCKING SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Show us a picture of your arm if you want us to believe this story

This is the weakpill, if you have subhuman strength this is what happens.

Imagine getting mogged by a nigger 75yo grandma :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

Haha that is jokes. I'm imagining a cartoon-ish scenario of a black negro grandmother knocking you out Mike Tyson style.

Attachments

• wavesonswi-grandma-fighting.gif
    wavesonswi-grandma-fighting.gif
    1 MB · Views: 6
What the fuck is wrong with you, how do you get beat up by a literal granny

you need help ngl
Innit that is jokes @Ika-Sama you are a next level soyboy ngl. Made me feel slightly better about myself. If I was you, I would have never shared this L.

It needs to be pinned for the most jfl thread ever made

Innit that is jokes @Ika-Sama you are a next level soyboy ngl. Made me feel slightly better about myself. If I was you, I would have never shared this L.
My existence has always been a joke

As a result the admixtures are more geographically restricted. Note that the not enough data was available to accurately represent regional percentages

Thats fucking brutal

my cousin said this to me once I think she wanted to have sex with me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hope she gets raped

AnonyAnonymous

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST

"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like."

Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics.

Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.

AnonyAnonymous

#146085029Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:26 PM CDT

That comparison is rather unfair in terms of aspects such as syntax and functionality.
"Lua" is a "Scripting-Language" while C++ is an actual complete "Programming Language" itself, "Lua" has many great features and libraries created in "C" enabling it to be used without the presence of another language and a large majority of the core programming concepts can be mimicked using "Lua".

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT

Both genders are humans either way.

Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently.

Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Very based, my brother. Insha'Allah she should get stoned for saying you are gay.
Alhamdullilah